Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this image photoshopped?

Options
  • 22-02-2013 10:21pm

While browsing the internet *ahem*, I chanced upon this photo, but to me it looks photoshopped. Can anyone else see this?

tumblr_m0lqrgg5bd1r88csto1_500.png

The main reason I think it is is the cup containing the toothbrush and toothpaste is the exact same in the foreground and background.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

It's two mirrors, you very pleasant person

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

Toothpaste? Where?

I can't make out any other mirror at all!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

It cant be two mirrors! Wheres the sink gone!

Ok, look at the toothbrush in the background. Just below it is a dark horizontal line, that is the bottom of another mirror on the wall behind the camera. It looks like the same toothbrush because it is the same toothbrush, bouncing between two mirrors.
    antodeco wrote: »
    It cant be two mirrors! Wheres the sink gone!

You can see a bit of it in the second mirror, the rest is cut off.

• Advertisement

Hmmm, but then wheres the edge of it?

The edge of what?

Look, I could probably start drawing diagrams or something but it seems the visual processing centres of your brain just isn't up to the task of understanding what you're looking at.

Plus I'd imagine you'd see much more of her back, if you can see the toothpaste so clearly?

Regardless, this thread should be bumped every now and then, just to look at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You can also see the very edge of the towel rack in the picture itself which is also mirrored in the background

The edge of the mirror. Theres no other line going up behind her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Where did you get a pic of my gf from?
    Maura won't be happy when I tell her.
    :D

Yes there is. It is almost entirely blown out by the flash, but if you look just above her head you can see a pale vertical line - that is the edge of the mirror.

As for seeing more of her back: Based on the angle of the bottom of the mirror I would say that it might actually be the inside door of a medicine cabinet that is just off screen to the right. It is almost fully open, but at a slight angle.

A regular Sherlock, I am.

Also yes, I will happily look at this image for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

Outline of rear mirror is marked in blue
    6hMGRHO.jpg

Ah yes see it now. Now back to the fapping!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Have a look at this: I submitted the image URL to an online "error level analysis" program. I'm not an expert on this, but based on the info there, no part of it has the telltale signs of editing.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭Oblomov

ROFLMHO

Lower edge of morror, centre, refletion of the top of the chrome object, botem edge, left hand side is the white reflection of the pump on the top of the plastic container.

The acutnce angle from the canera is only capturing the veru top of the objects around the hand basin. The reflection is the girl and the objcts on the wall behind the girl.

It is quite feasible for a second shelf with the articles for a second person.. would this girl be living on her own, have her own WC?

The line under the shelf with the relected objects is the shadow from the flash.

However wonderful that mirror is, it's impossible to reflect the top of the two articles and then reflect the same cup and toothbrush at a totally different location within the reflection. The converging lineson the mirror indicates a downward view from the camera and even greater difficulty in making the cup and toothbrusg move up the reflection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

This has got to be one of the nerdiest threads I have ever seen.... Ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

OP is most obviously female/gay for even noticing the toothpaste in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Using a flash when taking a pic of yourself in a mirror. Genius.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭Fannyhead

Mom?

• Advertisement

500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Got any more pics?

triple-M wrote: »
    OP is most obviously female/gay for even noticing the toothpaste in the first place

Or none of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Fart wrote: »
    Got any more pics?

I agree with Fart, we need more pics to be able to accurately investigate...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP - the photo is an obvious photshop, this is the actual original photo below....

Enda_3.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I agree with Fart, we need more pics to be able to accurately investigate...

amanda-cerny-10.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Google imaged the original pic (you upload the image to google and its spits back matches). Shes a playboy model and seems to regularly do this, Amanda Cerny. [NSFW]

Advertisement