Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AT&T/Joburg open

Options
  • 05-02-2013 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Getting the picks in early this week.
    Charl is the really obvious one in SA but @3/1 no thanks.

I'm starting off with 2 e/w singles and an e/w double

AT&T: Jimmy Walker @40/1
    Joburg: Steve Webster @40/1

I will pick out a few more later in the week.
    A few big outsiders interest me here,local Brendan Todd and Patrick Cantlay,will be backing these 2 with a view to laying,will be small stakes though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

I like your pick of Jimmy Walker , I also have a sneek for Charlie Wi , but can't bring myself to back him . So I've nailed my bets down to 4
    My biggest bet is going to be Dustin Johnson
    My 3 outsiders are D.A. Points ( former winner and available @280/1 )
    Matt Jones ( a newbie , but I've been watching him the past while , and he's my one to follow this year available @ 300/1 )
    Brian Stuard (again one of the lesser known names , but one with Hugh potential 270/1)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

AT&T

Padraig Win 32's & Top 5 8's on Betfair.
    Bryce Molder Win 80's Top 5 18's Top 10 8's.

Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Sorry now to derail thread but anyone know anthing about Charly Hoffman
    He was in betting on PP but cant find him now on PGA tour website ( shottracker )

Maybe he has withdrawn but just cant see it

Thanks
    PB

Sorry now to derail thread but anyone know anthing about Charly Hoffman
    He was in betting on PP but cant find him now on PGA tour website ( shottracker )

Maybe he has withdrawn but just cant see it

Thanks
    PB

Are u sure u weren't looking at Morgan Hoffman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

just added 1 more bet
    Aarron Baddeley @25/1 (win only)

• Advertisement

I like your pick of Jimmy Walker , I also have a sneek for Charlie Wi , but can't bring myself to back him . So I've nailed my bets down to 4
    My biggest bet is going to be Dustin Johnson
    My 3 outsiders are D.A. Points ( former winner and available @280/1 )
    Matt Jones ( a newbie , but I've been watching him the past while , and he's my one to follow this year available @ 300/1 )
    Brian Stuard (again one of the lesser known names , but one with Hugh potential 270/1)

Happy enough with my outsiders after round 1 , all under par . Dustin needs to get his finger out though......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭ledgebag1

I went with matt every, jimmy walker and billy horschel it's a big punt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

This multi-course tournaments are proving to be somewhat of a disaster. Cameras parked at pebble beach so we haven't a clue what's going on on the other two courses. They gave Snedeker a -5 after his round yesterday and the betfair market reflected that. Then as soon as sned handed in his card that -5 became -8 and bang, he's suddenly 3-1 favourite. madness.

This multi-course tournaments are proving to be somewhat of a disaster. Cameras parked at pebble beach so we haven't a clue what's going on on the other two courses. They gave Snedeker a -5 after his round yesterday and the betfair market reflected that. Then as soon as sned handed in his card that -5 became -8 and bang, he's suddenly 3-1 favourite. madness.
    Bir in those events is a no no,unless of course you're actually at the course with ur I phone backing and laying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Could and should done sterne this week wonder what price he will be next week with no schwarzal or oost in field and did snedeeker 3 weeks in row then thisweek didnt as he has bad record hereand he now in with chance might take the 8s on offer for leading money leader fr this season

• Advertisement

Getting the picks in early this week.
    Charl is the really obvious one in SA but @3/1 no thanks.

I'm starting off with 2 e/w singles and an e/w double

AT&T: Jimmy Walker @40/1
    Joburg: Steve Webster @40/1

I will pick out a few more later in the week.
    A few big outsiders interest me here,local Brendan Todd and Patrick Cantlay,will be backing these 2 with a view to laying,will be small stakes though.
    good week in the end with Walker getting a place,didn't do as i said with the outsiders. I must open a betfair account,had Cantlay e/w @150/1,triple bogey on the infamous par 5 on Saturday at Pebble Beach knocked him way down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

No sterne this week in africa open he has pulled out

Advertisement