Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TABLET LOCKED

Options
  • 31-01-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭

Kid has locked GoClever TAB 75 Android 4.0.3 with pattern: can't bloody remember email address either :mad: I know I know.. and no, I haven't stolen it :o

Have held in reset 'button' on rear with paper clip for min, all that happens is that it switches off...

Am thinking I may just have to really drain the battery for a few days see if it resets to default.. anyone got any better ideas?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭pah

Firblog wrote: »
    Kid has locked GoClever TAB 75 Android 4.0.3 with pattern: can't bloody remember email address either :mad: I know I know.. and no, I haven't stolen it :o

Have held in reset 'button' on rear with paper clip for min, all that happens is that it switches off...

Am thinking I may just have to really drain the battery for a few days see if it resets to default.. anyone got any better ideas?

Cheers

The kids would have had to input the same pattern twice, can they not remember?

The email should be gmail iirc, how many can you have?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

There may be a way to remove it if you can find the official firmware and reflash the device with it. It may also be possible to use the method explained here also, just download the Android SDK & Debugging Bridge (adb)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Firblog

Cheers YoYo, will have to put aside some time for this... will give it a go on Monday maybe... if my cunning let the battery run down ploy hasn't worked by then.. :D

Advertisement