Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

brilou23 wrote: »
    whats the liverpool team

just saw it going liverpool -2 @6/4 thinkin goin suarez and sturridge to both score at 6/4 on pp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Coates, Skrtel, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Borini, Sturridge, Suarez.

Subs: Gulacsi, Carragher, Shelvey, Lucas, Downing, Gerrard, Suso.

Borini First goal for the craic! 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Very strong Liverpool team. So going for over 1.5 first half goals @ 11/10. Hopefully few early goals
    In nice and early anyhow

like the look of Atromitos @ 11/8 Panathinaikos have been pretty poor this year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Lens double chance (vs Dijon tomorrow) @ 1.57

Lens are unbeaten in 16 games and play the best football in the league imo. Dijon will be without their top scorer Tavares (6 goals in 10 games) who's at the ACN with Cape Verde.

I'll probably put that in a double with Porto.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Fanny Biscuit

Anyone know if PSG are back to full strength tonight?

Anyone know if PSG are back to full strength tonight?

Alex, Thiago Silva and Gameiro are out.

Alex, Thiago Silva and Gameiro are out.

have lille many at the african nations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Kevwoody wrote: »
    Gone for this today, not a massive return for a 5 game accum, but it'll do!

Real Madrid
    Barca
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    Chelsea

€28 returns €101

What a disaster!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

anyone backing PSG?..need to recoup my losses for today! But PSG hmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Any thoughts on Bilbao v A.Madrid and Mallorca v Malaga?

Thinking of a A.Madrid/Malaga double

deadeye187 wrote: »

Missing a few players so i'll probably avoid this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

inforfun wrote: »
    1st bet of the day for me:

Double of any player to score 2 in the Barca and Real matches @4.97

Which is funny because if you pick Ronaldo and Messi to do that it works out @3,5 on bet365

Last 6 H2H Real - Getafe had 4x times a player to score 2 or more
    Last 6 H2H Barca - Osasuna had also 4x a player to score 2 or more (1x this needed an Osasuna to do so, 2 matches where there were 2 players who scored 2 or more)

And a tiny stake on a hat trick in both @36.1

Nice one another Messi goal and your laughing

deadeye187 wrote: »

same feelin it feels dirty backin them lol

brilou23 wrote: »
    have lille many at the african nations

Only Kalou and Mendes. Their defensive midfielder Mavuba is out injured.

The missings for PSG aren't very important except for Thiago Silva. He'll be replaced by Armand who's a decent player. PSG were amazing against Toulouse in the cup, if they play that way again, Lille won't stand a chance tonight... If they play like they did vs Bordeaux though, they might find it hard to beat Lille.

Only Kalou and Mendes. Their defensive midfielder Mavuba is out injured.

The missings for PSG aren't very important except for Thiago Silva. He'll be replaced by Armand who's a decent player. PSG were amazing against Toulouse in the cup, if they play that way again, Lille won't stand a chance tonight... If they play like they did vs Bordeaux though, they might find it hard to beat Lille.

thanks made up my mind lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

1st bet of the day for me:

Double of any player to score 2 in the Barca and Real matches @4.97

Which is funny because if you pick Ronaldo and Messi to do that it works out @3,5 on bet365

Last 6 H2H Real - Getafe had 4x times a player to score 2 or more
    Last 6 H2H Barca - Osasuna had also 4x a player to score 2 or more (1x this needed an Osasuna to do so, 2 matches where there were 2 players who scored 2 or more)

And a tiny stake on a hat trick in both @36.6

Get the **** in!!!!!

Too bad about the double of 2 goals as apparently that had to be precisely 2 :confused:

PARIS-SG : Sirigu - Jallet, Sakho, Armand, Maxwell - Thiago Motta, Matuidi - Ménez, Lucas, Ibrahimovic, Lavezzi
    LILLE : Elana - Sidibe, Chedjou, Basa, Digne - Balmont, Gueye, Martin - Rodelin - Roux, Payet

Bar Armand this is the best PSG line up.

I'm keeping my money for Lens tomorrow, but PSG should win this imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Get the **** in!!!!!

Too bad about the double of 2 goals as apparently that had to be precisely 2 :confused:

Wtf?
    thats ridiculous
    relieved for you the hatrick came in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

I'll never put Liverpool in a bet for a long time to come:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Or Spurs....

Or Chelsea....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Or atl Madrid. Cnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Stoke V Wigan

Wigan double chance 1.78

Main reasoning here is that Wigan are unbeaten in the last 7 meetings, including the last 3 at the Brittania.

Neither side is in particularly inspiring form but Wigan are in slightly better shape. Stoke have only 1 win (excluding Palace as that was in extra time) in the last 11, while Wigan have lost just 2 of the last 7, albeit 3 of those games were against lower league opposition.

On top of that Wigan are unbeaten in 4 on the road with their last defeat coming against Everton, a game they could easily have taken something from.

Tempted by the draw in this one too at 12/5. 6 of the last 9 meetings have been draws and with neither side in great form a draw looks a strong possibility again here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

mailburner wrote: »
    Wtf?
    thats ridiculous
    relieved for you the hatrick came in

These were the bets:

18:00 Football / Spain / Primera Division / Barcelona vs Osasuna / Player To Score 3 Or More Goals - Yes @ 6.10
    11:00 Football / Spain / Primera Division / Real Madrid vs Getafe / Player To Score 3 Or More Goals - Yes @ 6.00

18:00 Football / Spain / Primera Division / Barcelona vs Osasuna / Player To Score 2 Goals - Yes @ 2.16
    11:00 Football / Spain / Primera Division / Real Madrid vs Getafe / Player To Score 2 Goals - Yes @ 2.30

See the lack of "or more" with the 2 goal bets?

Guess it makes sense, still annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

Thinking of a Sevilla and Porto (-1) double tonight at slightly over Evens.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Gonna stick my dosh on this little accy today.

Ghana
    Mali

Both sides need to win to secure qualification to the next round. Gonna go ahead with these two for the accy. Mali lost 1st and won 2nd. Ghana won 1st and drew 2nd.

Exeter City

Torquay have only won twice away from home all season, and one of those victories against bottom of the table Wimbeldon. Exeter have been incredible away from home, although their home form leaves a lot to be desired unfortunatley. With a win in their last home outting against Southend (chasing them in the playoffs) I reckon they've got enough about them to dispatch Torquay.

Porto

Won their last 16 home competitive games in all competitions, and haven't lost at home in the League since 25/10/2008!! That's a total of 65 games unbeaten at home!) Gil Vicente never beaten Porto away in their history either, and find themselves in 12th a point above the drop zone, while Porto are 2nd 3 points behind Benfica with a game in hand, which is this one tonight.

Sevilla

Probably the one that will let me down on this accy I'm guessing, but decent price and they should be beating Granada. 3 points ahead of them, and they're coming into this game on the back of a 4-0 win over Zaragoza in the Cup. No injury concerns for either side.

Ghana
    Mali
    Exeter City
    Porto
    Sevilla

On PP and it comes up as, 9.49.

If anyone follows with me, best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Keano! wrote: »
    Gonna stick my dosh on this little accy today.

Ghana
    Mali

Both sides need to win to secure qualification to the next round. Gonna go ahead with these two for the accy. Mali lost 1st and won 2nd. Ghana won 1st and drew 2nd.

Exeter City

Torquay have only won twice away from home all season, and one of those victories against bottom of the table Wimbeldon. Exeter have been incredible away from home, although their home form leaves a lot to be desired unfortunatley. With a win in their last home outting against Southend (chasing them in the playoffs) I reckon they've got enough about them to dispatch Torquay.

Porto

Won their last 16 home competitive games in all competitions, and haven't lost at home in the League since 25/10/2008!! That's a total of 65 games unbeaten at home!) Gil Vicente never beaten Porto away in their history either, and find themselves in 12th a point above the drop zone, while Porto are 2nd 3 points behind Benfica with a game in hand, which is this one tonight.

Sevilla

Probably the one that will let me down on this accy I'm guessing, but decent price and they should be beating Granada. 3 points ahead of them, and they're coming into this game on the back of a 4-0 win over Zaragoza in the Cup. No injury concerns for either side.

Ghana
    Mali
    Exeter City
    Porto
    Sevilla

On PP and it comes up as, 9.49.

If anyone follows with me, best of luck! :)

Jumped on this too, had a small win on the nags earlier so feck it!

Added in Borussia Dortmund also, puts it up to 15.8

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Exeter v Torquay
    Jamie Cureton anytime 5/4 16 league goals this season for Exeter

Going with Exeter at evens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

magherakid wrote: »
    Exeter v Torquay
    Jamie Cureton anytime 5/4 16 league goals this season for Exeter
    Is he free from suspension? Can't believe he's 37 :eek: An old FM favourite :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement