Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft stuff through Parcel Motel

Options
  • 21-01-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭

I just contacted Parcel Motel to ask if they allow Airsoft items to be delivered to there post motel things in Ireland.
    Below is the reply.
    Hi

Unfortunately these are classed as weapons and under the parcel motel terms and conditions and are among our prohibited items

Surely it should be ok to accept these as they are not classed as weapons?
    I mean its their rules so they can do as they like but it would be handy to have stuff delivered to a motel near my work place in the city.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Many of us just have these items posted / shipped to our work place, is this not an option for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Many of us just have these items posted / shipped to our work place, is this not an option for you?

No, not really able to have stuff posted into the office where I am at the moment. I've a Parcel Motel just up the road from the office and its grand for the other stuff I buy. Just a pity I cant get the Airsoft stuff posted to it as I'm picking up a good few bits over the next couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

They are limited for space in those lockers.

The real issue there is they hit customs etc. parcel motel usually dont deal with anything that has to be send for customs, and they also dont ever sneak anything in.

As you say its their rules

• Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭Steve X2

TheDoc wrote: »
    They are limited for space in those lockers.

The real issue there is they hit customs etc. parcel motel usually dont deal with anything that has to be send for customs, and they also dont ever sneak anything in.

As you say its their rules

Yeah, I suppose customs would be the issue alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Weapons… ffs :rolleyes: you should be okay for tack gear and internals just don't order any externals

• Advertisement
Advertisement