Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

independent super sudoku

Options
  • 19-01-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I've been trying to complete these for the last 6 months and only completed one (with help).

This morning got myself a coffee to give it a blast and it is already wrong.

There is two D's in the colume on the left. Is this a common accurance in the paper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

There shouldn't be 2 Ds, you may have made a mistake!

I did one of these once on a 3hr bus to Galway but didn't get it complete til later.

There's often mistakes in the Intermediate daily puzzle (I convince myself).

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was a mistake by the Indo, there are two autofilled D's in column 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

This is the first time I've seen a mistake. The D in the top left hand corner is the wrong one, don't know what it should be replaced by though so when you get near the end there are a number of options. Good sudoku, but it's just a question of time on getting it out, 2 hours should do it, much under that and you're good I reckon.

Advertisement