Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbara - Navan

Options
  • 14-05-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Guys,
    Has anyone heard of a medium/faith healer from Navan called Barbara?? My friend has asked me to go with her this week... Has anyone been to her?
    Thanks x:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Garynev

Never been Trixie but would be interested to know more ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mary4

Trixie can you PM me Barbara's number? I went to her once before and thought she was spot on. She was able to tell me things that at the time I thought were bogus and subsequently found out to be true. I would love to see her again but unfortuntely lost her number. Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DrivesAlot

Hey Guys,
    I have a number for this lady. Its about 3 yrs ago since my sister used it tho! This lady was pretty amazing by all accounts! Been trying to get the courage to go myself. Loads of happy tears at the time & she brought back loads of lovely memories of our Dad! Very special! X

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lulu99

Hi DrivesAlot, can you PM the number to me? I saw this lady once and thought she was amazing, I since changed phones & lost her number but wud love to see her again!! Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hey

Hey I went to this lady few years ago and she is amazing I have been looking for her no. Also please would you pm me it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭TheFarneyman

hi, could i get that number too, thank you it would be much appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 beanoldboy

Did you find the number for Barbara? I think she is the lady I weant to about 20 years ago?
    I remeber her to be pretty spot on in her projections on my future ventures.
    Was eager to see her again, tha5sbif shes still around that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Dee24

Can someone Pm Barbara's details to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elva90

Hi Guys ;)can someone please text me Barbara's number ?Thank you very much

Advertisement