Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunder B grenades

Options
  • 11-01-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

trolling the web again and i found this video from the same guy on youtube as the last video

think it looks pretty cool, do you put bb's inside your thunder b's?? do most sites allow it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Some people do, but it's pretty much a waste of time & effort as it makes no difference to the most simple and common grenade rule: Indoors, everyone in a room; outdoors, everyone within 5 metres.

The manufacturer says you're not supposed to put BBs or anything else into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

The only things that can be put in according to the manufacture is some water if you want to dampen the sound down a bit,
    or some flour to make smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

I own two Thunder B's (Sold four of them) and I can say there a cool device. The one thing that I really don't like is the shells are a bit pricey in Ireland, and you have to stock on C02, which isn't a problem.

The best thing to only put in the shells would be baking powder/talc powder. I remember that there was a video on YouTube comparing different types of powders, I'm not sure which one was better but I'll look for the link for you. If you tried using pellets, it won't work as most of them will still be in the shell after it explodes.

I tried with baking powder before and it was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

just to point out any fine powders such as talcum power or similar when used indoors can leave the floors slippy which would be frowned upon by any reasonable site owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

The best thing to only put in the shells would be baking powder/talc powder. I remember that there was a video on YouTube comparing different types of powders, I'm not sure which one was better but I'll look for the link for you.

Cornflour is very effective in them & no more than 50g.
    It's doesn't clump like other powders. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

thermo wrote: »
    just to point out any fine powders such as talcum power or similar when used indoors can leave the floors slippy which would be frowned upon by any reasonable site owner.

Sorry, forgot to mention I would only use it outdoors.
    Cornflour is very effective in them & no more than 50g.
    It's doesn't clump like other powders. :)

I had cornflour and I never thought of that. Next time I get some sells and CO2, I'll have to try it with some cornflour. Thanks for the idea.:)

Advertisement