Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

QUOTE=Cathyht;82550213]Something to Judith was said by Luke, he called Tommy a terrier, a "something" terrier, can't remember exactly what. :)[/QUOTE]
    Here it is....
    twirlagig wrote: »
    A dirty little terrier! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Meangadh wrote: »
    I think their references to Kilkenny are hilarious!

The only way that Zak would be any way believable would be if they had written in to his back story that they sent him to private school in Dublin... Because there is no way that he would a) speak the way he does or b) prefer rugby over hurling, if he lived all his teen years in Kilkenny...

You think when the kid did his first screen test SOMEBODY would have said... "ah here, nobody will believe this posh kid is from Kilkenny"..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,003 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The only way that Zak would be any way believable would be if they had written in to his back story that they sent him to private school in Dublin... Because there is no way that he would a) speak the way he does or b) prefer rugby over hurling, if he lived all his teen years in Kilkenny...

You think when the kid did his first screen test SOMEBODY would have said... "ah here, nobody will believe this posh kid is from Kilkenny"..

sure everyone talks like that in Kilkenny City, very cultured ...don't you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Tommy doesn't really have a Kilkenny accent either. Is Judith supposed to be a Kilkennionian as well? And you can see Luke has been a Traveler, (Canada etc.)

FC Spolilers for Tv Now
    Damien & Suzanna Kiss

Bella Son Kisses Nessa

Yvonne Kisses her Sisters Bloke

Bella tells Yvonne shes his rock

dermot meave and jo fight some more (benjamin)

bella sad that none of his children want to look after him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I had giggle yesterday in McDonalds, child was messing in there and the mother was telling the child named Benjamin to sit down.

"Benjamin sit down now or you're not getting crayon's"

:D:D You had to be there I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭thesultan

Is it me or since Orla has gone behind the bar in McCoy's she has gotten really sexy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

thesultan wrote: »
    Is it me or since Orla has gone behind the bar in McCoy's she has gotten really sexy?

It's you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭thesultan

Think she is after glamming herself up.

thesultan wrote: »

that'll be down to Stephen's pheromones ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

One thing guys - when Tommy strayed with Jo and was caught last year was there any mention of previous affairs? ? I just don't remember any mention. My gf has this vauge idea that the Dillons came to Dublin to make a new start but again I have no recollection!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Meangadh wrote: »
    I think their references to Kilkenny are hilarious!

Every so often the young lad will wander through the kitchen in a Kilkenny jersey, and I noticed they have a Kilkenny headband hanging in their car. And then this evening watching some replay on telly of a hurling match. It's laughable at this stage- what would they do with any other county??!!

This despite the fact that there is no need really to reference Kilkenny anymore, and besides is no way those kids ever lived in Kilkenny with those accents!

Stop! Tis cringe worthy stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

sffc wrote: »
    One thing guys - when Tommy strayed with Jo and was caught last year was there any mention of previous affairs? ? I just don't remember any mention. My gf has this vauge idea that the Dillons came to Dublin to make a new start but again I have no recollection!
    Yeah tommy had an affair with shelley (harry molloys ex) in kilkenny but they also lost the farm they lived on so had to move anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think there might have been more than one affair - Tommy is a serial cheat.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,736 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Cass gone for good?

There will be no good characters left on the show soon enough :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Cass gone for good?

There will be no good characters left on the show soon enough :(
    Sure the only good character is Stephen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

The actress who plays the horribly ugly Maeve is on Facebook. Should I post up the link or is inappropriate?

Geri Male wrote: »
    The actress who plays the horribly ugly Maeve is on Facebook. Should I post up the link or is inappropriate?

ah have a heart mate, leave the girl be ...life's too short

Attack the character and the actor/actress's acting but not physical appearance please ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Attack the character and the actor/actress's acting but not physical appearance please ;)

sorry for being the only person to comment about her appearance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I think that Jo looks great since she came back. I always liked her, very classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

sorry for being the only person to comment about her appearance.
    A lot of nasty comments have been made about Maeve , unfortunately, since she came to Fair City. For anyone interested, some info about the actress here

Leinsterr wrote: »
    Sure the only good character is Stephen

He gets too many lines way over exposed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Maeve has the patience of a saint, who else would stay loyal to someone who is unable to give a commitment and also being stuck in the no-mans-land of constant bickering between Dermot and Jo? Maeve also has an attractiveness that many men like, she's very tied down by her character and I'd like to see her in more than a one-dimensional role that is Dermot's emotional crutch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

You sound horribly ugly! anyway, I don't think she's that bad a looking girl. And I'm sure she doesn't go on random peoples fookbook pages annoying them like some sado

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Firstly, how the hell would you think that that would be in ANY way appropriate? Seriously?

Secondly, she is far from horribly ugly. You mightn't be attracted to her, but "horribly ugly" is in no way true.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Stephen was in McCoys on Sunday. His sublime reaction to the reaction of Bella to the news on the demise of Rita was quite simply superb. :)

Well done Stephen - yet again.

It is now time fro RTE to give you a more appropriate role in Fair City which is more becoming to you many talents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Great post, should be a rule in the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

what's the story with vivienne's weird blonde streak down the back of her hair?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Stephen was in McCoys on Sunday. His sublime reaction to the reaction of Bella to the news on the demise of Rita was quite simply superb. :)

Well done Stephen - yet again.

It is now time fro RTE to give you a more appropriate role in Fair City which is more becoming to you many talents.

I remember thinking the same at the time, a true professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement