Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to start

Options
  • 04-01-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Was looking to get into airsoft and was wondering where the best place was in or around waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

• Registered Users Posts: 23 badgerk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

This site has excellent staff and well run games, if you can make it to Wexford: http://www.airsoftwexford.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Is it painful to be shot in this? I found paintball fairly sore, but I hid up a tree and only got shot once. A few guys had blisters and bad bruising. I like the idea of the game and shooting, but I don't want mortal combat and injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Cathyht wrote: »
    Is it painful to be shot in this? I found paintball fairly sore, but I hid up a tree and only got shot once. A few guys had blisters and bad bruising. I like the idea of the game and shooting, but I don't want mortal combat and injury.

Airsoft has lower power limits vs Paintball, with that said Airsoft is a contact sport and there is still a chance you may get hurt, so best thing is to give it a try and see if you enjoy Airsoft, like many of us do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Airsoft has lower power limits vs Paintball, with that said Airsoft is a contact sport and there is still a chance you may get hurt, so best thing is to give it a try and see if you enjoy Airsoft, like many of us do :)

Dont know where you have been playing but airsoft is most certainly not a contact sport.

Advertisement