Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Davidson Arrested-Operation Yewtree

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Will he be out in time to go on Celeb Big Brother? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Not a fan.
    Least said then about him....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Read the Jim Davidson comments in the first link... Talk about getting your defence in first.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

awaits snooker ball related puns

danniemcq wrote: »
    awaits snooker ball related puns

Balls. With a stick.

There you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

smcgiff wrote: »
    Read the Jim Davidson comments in the first link... Talk about getting your defence in first.

Seemed obvious to me at the time he made those comments that it was an attempt to hide in plain sight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

They are arresting these obnoxious and other washed up 70's celebs to distract the public and then thats the last we hear of it.

The reason: nobody likes people like this guy and Clifford.

The real reason: makes the British public forget about the HUGE list of British politicians caught with underaged boys.

Welcome to politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

A 59-year-old man was arrested this morning by Operation Yewtree. According to local news agency INS, this afternoon police are gathering evidence outside 59-year-old TV presenter Jim Davidson’s house.

Probably have more luck if they looked for evidence inside the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

Davidson is rumoured to be going into the house for the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother, starting tomorrow evening…

I wish the police waited until he was in the Big Brother house, then go in and arrest him - that would have been good TV!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Was he potting the brown instead of the pink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I'm surprised at this- I despise the guy and always have done, but never thought he'd be capable of something like this. Repulsive, I hope those who are still out there and are involved are quaking in their boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

“I read a thing today where someone saw Jimmy Savile pinch some girl’s bum. Apparently, that’s ­sexual assault. Where will all this end? As odd as he was, Savile can’t defend himself. The bloke’s dead for God’s sake. Let’s move on.”

Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

They are arresting these obnoxious and other washed up 70's celebs to distract the public and then thats the last we hear of it.

The reason: nobody likes people like this guy and Clifford.

The real reason: makes the British public forget about the HUGE list of British politicians caught with underaged boys.

Welcome to politics.
    No, the 70s celebs are being arrested on suspicion of crimes - it's straightforward stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

From October -

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/comedian-jim-davidson-says-a-savile-no-2-household-name-celeb-is-about-to-be-revealed-as-a-paedophile/
    Writing on his personal blog, the comic said that the person – who he hasn’t named – is, “A bloke who’s a loner, dresses and acts like a nonce and thinks he is the most important person in the world.”

He added, “Mind you, I had no proof. To me he was just another pervert. There are lots of them in showbiz.

“There seems to be more gay ones than straight but that’s because there are probably more gays in showbiz than most professions."

What a knob!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

he was in the news a while back as well

claiming that a mr big jimmy saville 2 was about to be arrested

he must have been sweating like clifford and daniels

as said above .how many cops and politicians arrested so far?

Madam_X wrote: »
    No, the 70s celebs are being arrested on suspicion of crimes - it's straightforward stuff.

Actually it's a distraction and very obviously so.

They are arresting people we do not like. Like Orwell's Three Minute Hate. Keeps the plebs angry at **** like Davidson rather than their politicians.

This is not by chance. It's to take the heat off something else.

I am sure the list of British politicians of all parties caught with VERY young boys if it was to go public it would rock the British political establishment to the core.

So they pick up a few dirty old men and make it seem like they are public enemy number one.

Honestly, if you can't see how 'staged' this all is then you need to look a little harder.

If Bearnard Manning was still alive he would be brought in for questioning by now. When they arrest a 'respectable' 70's entertainer then I might believe this is not a scam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Actually it's a distraction and very obviously so.

They are arresting people we do not like. Like Orwell's Three Minute Hate. Keeps the plebs angry at **** like Davidson rather than their politicians.

This is not by chance. It's to take the heat off something else.

I am sure the list of British politicians of all parties caught with VERY young boys if it was to go public it would rock the British political establishment to the core.

So they pick up a few dirty old men and make it seem like they are public enemy number one.

Honestly, if you can't see how 'staged' this all is then you need to look a little harder.

If Bearnard Manning was still alive he would be brought in for questioning by now. When they arrest a 'respectable' 70's entertainer then I might believe this is not a scam.
    i agree with a large % of this.its odds on that no politican will be arrested,not because theyre all innocent,they know too much or too well protected

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

"Nick... nick..."

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭doubleyoubee

Hopefully he'll end up in a cell with 'Chalky'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Where's it all going to end? They'll be digging up Bernard Manning and Sir Norman Wisdom next.

• Advertisement

Wattle wrote: »
    Where's it all going to end? They'll be digging up Bernard Manning and Sir Norman Wisdom next.

It will go on until the British public forget that Cameron was given a list of British politicians caught in hotel rooms with naked 10 year old boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Story with that pic? CSI London or wha?

Jim Davidson OBE
    13 December 1953 (age 59)
    Kidbrooke, London, England

Jim Davidson

Mad DJ vision

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It will go on until the British public forget that Cameron was given a list of British politicians caught in hotel rooms with naked 10 year old boys.

Can the list be seen here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Allegedly!
    Lord McAlpine already had his good name slandered because of crap like this!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

What, the list that Philip Schofield compiled based on what he read on the internet?

Allegedly!
    Lord McAlpine already had his good name slandered because of crap like this!:mad:

I understand that, but what if Davidson or Clifford are innocent too?

I have seen the list - if thats not real it would be the biggest lible action in history - yet none of these politicans mentioned have sued.

The details, dates and arrests are very specific.

I understand that, but what if Davidson or Clifford are innocent too?

They are entitled to the presumption of innocence, I havn't inferred they were guilty, others have.

I have seen the list - if thats not real it would be the biggest lible action in history - yet none of these politicans mentioned have sued.

The details, dates and arrests are very specific.

You have seen a list, I've seen a list of the names of the real lizard people, but thats probably made up too!

• Advertisement

You have seen a list, I've seen a list of the names of the real lizard people, but thats probably made up too!

Well then the same law applies to these 70s TV types. Have any been charged?

No need for the lizzards jibe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement