Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

The pitch is an absolute mess !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

kmart6 wrote: »
    Times for next week:

Absolutely no interest in that Bengals vs Texans game, that will bore the tits off us all I reckon. The rest should be good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Paully D wrote: »
    Absolutely no interest in that Bengals vs Texans game, that will bore the tits off us all I reckon. The rest should be good though.

Thing about wildcard weekend is though, it always surprises you... Not missing a single one. Three games already that i cannot call

spiralism wrote: »
    Thing about wildcard weekend is though, it always surprises you... Not missing a single one. Three games already that i cannot call

Yeah I'll definitely be watching them all too, I just hate watching both the Texans and Bengals so them playing each other does nothing for me.

Texans, Packers and Ravens to win for me can't call the other one yet as we don't know who's playing.

I'll set up a proper playoff thread after this game anyway so we can have a full thread for discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Yeah I'll definitely be watching them all too, I just hate watching both the Texans and Bengals so them playing each other does nothing for me.

Texans, Packers and Ravens to win for me can't call the other one yet as we don't know who's playing.

I'll set up a proper playoff thread after this game anyway so we can have a full thread for discussion.

I think we'll beat the Ravens next week: better record and better momentum. It's certainly the best game we could have hoped for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Woo hoo 14 yards net gain punt. May as well have gone for it.

Garrett looks like a serial killer with those gloves on.

Garrett looks like a serial killer with those gloves on.

"it puts the lotion on its skin..."

Romo looks as fired up tonight as I've ever seen him.

While he didn't suit up today, Trindon Holiday, who we signed from the Texans when they were 5-0, becomes the first player not on the 2007 patriots or 1972 fins to post a perfect season. 15-0 this season, 16-0 if you count today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

revz wrote: »
    ...thinking it'll be a high scoring game anyway and looking forward to seeing what RG3 will do

jinxed it :(

RG3 is clearly a bit banged up and not doing a lot as a result but Morris is tearing it up. Spencer could be a big loss if he's out

You know you've had too much time off when your body clock has adjusted to staying awake for the whole Sunday Night Football games. :pac: Just in time for playoffs :D

You know you've had too much time off when your body clock has adjusted to staying awake for the whole Sunday Night Football games. :pac: Just in time for playoffs :D

I put on chips in the fryer at ten to two and thought nothing of it. Just a mid evening snack. :pac:

Rare example of a "statue of liberty" play there, washington aren't the only team that can run gimmick plays!

Good kick. Looks a horrible pitch to kick on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Griffens mobility is really restricted compared to before that injury, doesn't seem to have the movement in his knee!

Cowboys just can't stop him!!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Griffens mobility is really restricted compared to before that injury, doesn't seem to have the movement in his knee!

a bit maybe, he's got enough to get by though in all fairness, i'm not noticing it that much. He's getting the yards on the ground when it counts, those QB option plays that people said would go the way of the wildcat are very effective with RGIII anyways.....

Morris is an absolute beast. Shanny could have found the next Terrell Davis

Time for popcorn me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Justin10

Option is very successful but wildcat is dead now. Was a really good analysis with Redskins doing it and freezing the linebackers.

Dallas have them right where they want them. Great at furious 10+ point comebacks lately

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭supackofidiots

can't bate the christmas holidays. slab of budweiser and a box of celebrations polished off tonight under the christmas tree lights with the nfl on the box. :) happy days.

reckon this is bye bye dallas.

No protection for Romo tonight.

Uh FFS!

That's the problem when you have someone who does their best work when the play breaks down - a sack is often a big loss of around 10 yards.

Heads up play by Rocca, dirty as **** though. Cynical fouls like that should merit ejection.

Sav Rocca, such a man. Harris should know better than to run at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyOvoolACo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgO57C5ic1Y

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

What a tackle by the punter!

Romo time!

• Advertisement

Brilliant stuff. They beat the blitz at last.

Advertisement