Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DECEMBER 2012

Options
  • 16-12-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

can anybody please tell me will there be a complete blackout on the 23-26th December 2012. They are first saying the world would end now they are saying this. What does everyone think? Is it only a myth or is it something we should worry about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭aaronosiochain

The best thing you can do is go into your room, turn off all the lights and unplug everything for the three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭skyfall2012

The best thing you can do is go into your room, turn off all the lights and unplug everything for the three days.

I can't help noticing that this is your first post since you joined in October, I am guessing that you have been reading all the other threads on Dec 2012 and could not believe that someone is still out there questioning. Yours is the first sound advice I have seen on the 2012 issue.

He will be in the dark like Moses when the lights went out:)

Advertisement