Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinsters schools cup rugby

Options
  • 10-12-2008 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Draw was made on Monday. Betting on this stuff isn;t usually my cup of tea but Marys have a dream draw and have info from a few of their players that they feel that they have a fantastic chance. In the words of one of their major players "Our only serious threat is Terenure"

They also say Blackrock are majorly overhyped this year and that they're all planning on having a good wedge on themselves to win when the market opens.

You heard it hear first, expect serious money for Marys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

You do realise that all the players bet on themselves and every year every other team say that Blackrock are overhyped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Marys fairies are soft and will never win anything. Go on the Michaels.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

You do realise that all the players bet on themselves

Unless they're playing over age players, I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

Had a few drinks in me last night, didn;t mean to put tat up, was supposed to keep it hush hush. I know people in a lot of schools and they wouldn;t disagree with marys players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Hardly tip o the season. Marys will face Terenure in the semi's most likely and you wont get great odds either on them anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 dmurphy101

load of spoof my man i happened to be at the marys rock match and it was on that day an extremely convincing 60 plus win for rock! rocks huge pack dominated. wouldnt write them off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

dmurphy101 wrote: »
    load of spoof my man i happened to be at the marys rock match and it was on that day an extremely convincing 60 plus win for rock! rocks huge pack dominated. wouldnt write them off

4 years too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

4 years too late.

Where are they all now :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

A lot will depend on who takes the most milkshakes shall we put it.;)

Advertisement