Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done Ladbrokes

Options
  • 04-12-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

We have identified that a number of our customers have had their customer I.D. and password details passed on to parties that we work with and unfortunately your account is one of the accounts affected. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience or concern this causes.

Whilst we do not believe that any customer account has been compromised as a result of a breach, to ensure your continued security and peace of mind you may choose to change your password next time you log into your account.

Sure pass my password and username onto third parties, i don't mind sure what harm could that do?. What a joke!!. Told them I'll have to change passwords on all my websites now and asked for a free bet. Presumed this would be standard enough. First they ignored the request then when I emailed them reminding them, they said they wern't willing to offer a free bet. Shower of cunts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Off to Data Protection with it.
    Nearly fell off my chair when I saw the title ;).
    Should have known better :).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Told them I'll have to change passwords on all my websites now

Not a good idea to have the same password especially now if it has been compromised.

Advertisement