Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for airsoft sites that supply everything near Dublin

• 17-08-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Now, I acknowledge that companies can't advertise their places, so I'm just looking for site names that support large groups of people at the weekend. Would prefer places that provide a deal that includes food, but this is not essential.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

the_syco wrote: »
    So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Now, I acknowledge that companies can't advertise their places, so I'm just looking for site names that support large groups of people at the weekend. Would prefer places that provide a deal that includes food, but this is not essential.

There is a "Airsoft Sites" thread above yours with a few sites in the dublin area they would be happy to answer you id imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

hey syco,

most sites would cater for people walking in off the street with nothing and would typically provide face protection, gun, a magazine, and some ammo. It ultimately becomes a numbers thing; i.e. how many "rental" spaces do they have available on a given day. But if you give plenty of advance notice anything is possible.

Edit: link to the airsoft sites subforum

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

As an exception to what's normally allowed, if any of the current site owners with Airsoft commercial accounts here can fulfil this request then feel free to say so and post a link to your thread in the sites forum to discuss it further. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Just been talking to the SnS in my job and they asked me if I knew of any sites that could supply all for around 40 pepople, so ill make enquires to some of the local sites close to work.
    Ill let ya know what I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Lance-kun

I'm looking for something similar. Any updates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

40 rentals is probably pushing it, I'd be very surprised if any site in the country could cover that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Any updates?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well we had our corprate trip out today to Fingal and they managed to supply us with almost 40 guns.
    Every one really had a great day and I may say even for me it may well have been my best day out airsofting so far ( granted im only playing a year now ).

Also thanks to Bren and the guys who even managed to sort out my young lads own M4 after he has some battery issues.

Heres 2 photos I took today.....
    Cant wait for my next trip back :)

8193639587_c6cdf65ae5.jpg
    serious fire power by BarryKelly, on Flickr

8193635153_a545555dbe.jpg
    attacking the bomb by BarryKelly, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

there is also a pub across the road that does very good food so anything is possible. www.whytesofstamullen.com www.fingalairsoft.com.
    My cousin had a stag party in fingal last year and after over to the pub to swap war stories :p

Advertisement