Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No More Roads

Options
  • 27-11-2012 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can we just merge the roads projects back into the main thread, please? The split has offered no discernible benefit to anyone. You know it makes sense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Green Diesel

I second this motion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You mean back into the main Infrastructure forum. I agree.

This will just end up being a roads forum then.

I prefer the separation, seems more logical

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭larchill

There'll be so little now on roads apart from filling the odd pothole - back to the 80's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

larchill wrote: »
    There'll be so little now on roads apart from filling the odd pothole - back to the 80's!

when is that planned for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

No more roads subforum, yeah I agree with that. Have it all in infrastructure.

Still plenty of traffic in the roads forum, better to leave it separate. Just because there is limited expansion of the network in the future, doesn't mean that there's nothing to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

There's still more activity in roads than the main infra forum, just look at the posting history on the front page. Barring the stickies all the latest posts are from this month in roads, the infra thread goes back 4 weeks further. The pattern continues on the subsequent pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Jayuu

As somebody who is more interested in the Roads forum than the main Infrastructure fourm I would be against this move. I don't see what is to be gained by merging them back. Its not as if its that difficult to go between the two forums.

Advertisement