Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt Poker Back

Options
  • 20-11-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up that FTP is back up running, you can enter with your existing usernames and try and get your money back.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 56 ✭✭TheGolfer01

votecounts wrote: »
    Just a heads up that FTP is back up running, you can enter with your existing usernames and try and get your money back.
    Congratulations you're only two weeks behind the times and what do you mean "try and get your money back", it's 100% gauranteed, so there's no "try" about it, you will get your money back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

They asked me to send a photo of myself with no top on..what the hell does that prove?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The money is being given back based on brest size :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kralj187

I have noticed that in the past few weeks a lot of fish are on the tables, so pokerstars do know how to promote there sites ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jammyBastrad

votecounts wrote: »
    I recently played at full tilt and could not believe the amount of bad beats i received in such a short time. A K suited busted by 9 3 off . no matter what hand i had when all in it got bet. stay well away unless u got money to burn. you wont win on this site. its worst than paddy power poker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

I recently played at full tilt and could not believe the amount of bad beats i received in such a short time. A K suited busted by 9 3 off . no matter what hand i had when all in it got bet. stay well away unless u got money to burn. you wont win on this site. its worst than paddy power poker.

The key is to always fold your good hands and play your bad hands like aces. That way you will never lose....

Advertisement