Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bothair Radio Ad. This is why they wont be getting any money from me

Options
  • 13-11-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

The Bothair Radio ad is back on the airwaves. I am sure they can afford to make a new ad with gabhair bo and mucha but they have been running this p1ss poor ad for about 4 years now. not getting a red cent from me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭maggy_thatcher

The Bothair Radio ad is back on the airwaves. I am sure they can afford to make a new ad with gabhair bo and mucha but they have been running this p1ss poor ad for about 4 years now. not getting a red cent from me!

At least it means that they aren't spending the money that could be used for charity on making new adverts. Keeping overheads low is important for charitable organizations.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

you would give them money if they spent it on advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

Are we there yet!? Are we there yet!? Are we there yet!?

Fcuk off goat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

no money from me either. Once I saw their very frequent full color glossy brochures that they send out, i realize that the people they are trying to help probably only got a glass of milk from the cow that I "purchased" from bothar.

Not only that but these mail outs come constantly, not once a year, - constantly.

If they can afford to spend all their money on glossy brochures on a regular bases they can buy their own cows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Even more annoying than 'Penny's. Got a whole lotta sh*t for Christmas'.

http://www.oxygen.ie/bothar_caught_illegally_trafficking_livestock_across_africa.PAGE1191.html

Hehe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

At least it means that they aren't spending the money that could be used for charity on making new adverts. Keeping overheads low is important for charitable organizations.

Too much sense. Get out!

Oh, are you THE Maggy Thatcher?

When the English had an Emperor, they had an Empire.
    When they had a King, they were a Kingdom.
    When they had Maggie Thatcher, they were a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ya Miserable Shíte Ya :pac::eek:

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭maggy_thatcher

Birneybau wrote: »
    Too much sense. Get out!

Oh, are you THE Maggy Thatcher?

When the English had an Emperor, they had an Empire.
    When they had a King, they were a Kingdom.
    When they had Maggie Thatcher, they were a country.

You're mixing up Maggy with Maggie. Two very different people :)

The only thing we have in common I think is how we think unions should be treated (but that's a little off-topic for this thread).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Are we there yet!? Are we there yet!? Are we there yet!?

Fcuk off goat.

Its so stupid that I actually love it, Better than the normal predictable adverts.

I'd love a pet goat..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

charlemont wrote: »
    I'd love a pet goat..

They are mad, chase after you trying to knock the bucket of feed out if your hand. They also sprint at you when they see you with the bucket then stop suddenly when they get to you. Some day they will fail to stop....

• Advertisement
Advertisement