Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew Society

Options
  • 11-09-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone was intrested in helping me start a homebrew society. When i say homebrew i do mean beer and not video games. Let me know your thoughts
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Go for it! College bar might not be too pleased though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bleebtobleeb

we started doing homebrew at home towards the end of the summer, going great done a few different kinds, hard cider, real cider, kit cider, pale ale, elderflower cider and larger, experimented with flavoring some also, bought some kit which is the most expensive part but as soon as you have that your flying,
    let me know your thoughts
    pete

• Registered Users Posts: 23 njC

Interested, shame have only seen this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭starman08

njC wrote: »
    Interested, shame have only seen this now.
    I have about 5 people who I know that are intrested. If we could organise a get to tether at some point that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bleebtobleeb

this is a great site http://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/coopers-microbrew-starter-kit-40-pint-starter-kit-p-813.html
    and the starter kits are the best going, we have 4 23lt drums and a few other bits to help with brewing.
    The end results are pretty amazing
    deffo up for a meeting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭starman08

this is a great site http://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/coopers-microbrew-starter-kit-40-pint-starter-kit-p-813.html
    and the starter kits are the best going, we have 4 23lt drums and a few other bits to help with brewing.
    The end results are pretty amazing
    deffo up for a meeting.

Great man , well what i want to do is get as many people as i can. We could perhaps just meet in the malt house, its normally quite enough to hold meetings. And we should just talk about what we wat this club to be and do.

Advertisement