Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"And poof, like that, he was gone"

Options
  • 16-11-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭

The forum won't ever give me a laugh again......

sweet+prince.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Look at that trigger discipline, and sharp tesco suit, what a guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

And it's about time too if you ask me.. And a lot of people do.. This fella and no consideration to any other posters on this forum... Sometimes his posts could only summon vomit from the depths of my stomach cavities ... I for one hope he never ever posts here again and that his eyebrows fall slanty ways to such an extent that he may never recover from

Bleeeeedin cheeve slewer

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

conquer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

TheDoc wrote: »
    The forum won't ever give me a laugh again......

sweet+prince.jpg

RIP, a loss to the community!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Did he get banned or dead? Im assuming banned?

• Advertisement

SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Did he get banned or dead? Im assuming banned?

Depends on your point of view

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Has he walked or perma banned?
    Whichever it is, it's a bad day!
    Love him or hate him, Dave said what he thought at all times and this forum can ill afford to lose him!

ricka wrote: »
    Has he walked or perma banned?
    Whichever it is, it's a bad day!
    Love him or hate him, Dave said what he thought at all times and this forum can ill afford to lose him!

Permabanned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

TheDoc wrote: »
    Permabanned

Can't imagine him losing any sleep over it.

Shame to lose a non conformist voice on here though. But given how it's gone in the past year or so (i.e. from a bit bad, to very bad, to I Can't Believe It's Even Worse) I'd be a liar if I said that I came onto boards anywhere near as much as I once did.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Someone got banned, someone was asked if he was prepared to follow the boards rules in future, someone said no.

It that someone is prepared to change his mind then he's welcome back. :)

Nobody died so an obituary thread is really not necessary.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement