Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford nightclubs...

Options
  • 25-02-2003 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know exactly what they're doing with the new nightclub they're building where club la used to be? I heard it was going to be divided up into a few different clubs/pubs.

Also what is axis mundi like?

merlante

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

the former club la is going to be a super pub. don't know what is happening to the club licence.

axis mundi started ok but quickly resorted to the reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

axis mundi started ok but quickly resorted to the reg

Yikes! It's a pity really, they seemed to be trying to do something different...

mark

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Those who owns Ruby's/Woodman (Tweedys) and the guys who own Merlins/Muldoons/Peigs (Kavanaghs) have bought the former Club LA.. apparently...

Its gonna be turned in to some sort of Superpub with a late licence but id say it will be aimed at those who want to drink late
    but not pay into a niteclub..

Or some my reliable sources have told me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Any one ever been to Davitts in Dungarvan, please share your views with me and that hole?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

**** hole. i refuse to spend money to go in there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Good I like to hear it!! Lets start a thread to see how many others feel the same??! Maybe even a poll!

Advertisement