Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

front door arch

• 12-11-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hey all, wondering if you can help, im trying to locate a christmas arch for my front door - like a big garland, but dont want to make it up myself as i want a big one to go from the ground right around the door, iv seen a few on the internet but unfortunately there all in america and dont deliver to ireland, iv tried ring places around ireland with no luck, i saw one on display in a shop but it was there for decoration only, they told me they got it in pendrix displays in cork but i rang and there not doing them this year, would appreciate if anyone knows where i could source it..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

Check Homebase. I was in the Drogheda store the other day and they had some. Dont know what price they were though.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 polly20

Check Homebase. I was in the Drogheda store the other day and they had some. Dont know what price they were though.

Great thanks a mill for that, will give them a ring today - fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cocococo

Hi there ,
    I'm thinking of doing the same as you, have decided to buy 3 8ft garlands and joint them together . I'm looking around arm and saw some in top line . I will add my own lights if needed . Can't wait to see the finished product !

Advertisement