Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Teaching Postgrade in UK

Options
  • 29-09-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I am currently in my 4th year of my degree programme, but hope to do a postgrad in Primary Teaching next September... But because I dont meet all the entry requirements here in Ireland, I think it would be best to go to study in the UK.

Does anyone know of any colleges or area's that would be best? And also the cost is be a big factor. I have heard before that postgraduate programmes are free in Scotland?? Not sure if this is entirely true though. :confused:

If anyone out there can help or direct me in the right direction that would be great, as I am aware most application forms need to be submitted before Dec.

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 EricC

Hi Goldylockx,

I'm also in the same boat, although I'm now finished college 2 years, but I'm also looking into going to the UK to do the Postgrad in Primary Teaching. Just wondering if you've found out any info on going to study in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pulp_fishin

Hey guys any luck getting information on grants or what colleges are best?? its not bloody easy finding info!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 crouch147

Hi I am just after finishing degree in Applied Social Studies in Social Care but have not had a sniff of a job. I am thinking of going to study mental health nursing in the uk but not sure about fees and grants

Advertisement