Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod - Hello

Options
  • 06-11-2012 12:45am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just starting a thread to say hello. I see the forum has been without a Mod for some time and I hope to keep things running smoothly and spam free.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 AgentOraiste

Do you think my girlfriend will look good in this, Dallas cowboys v. raiders LIVE STREAM XXXX

Great job ;)

Welcome!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Nah, I'm more of a baseball fan :P Thanks for the welcome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Hi there and welcome,

It's quiet around this forum at the best of times. What are you studying in the college yourself?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I only finished up myself in the last couple of years. I have a Degree in Computer Engineering and Software Engineering. What are ye studying?

Advertisement