Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net Profit/Loss

Options
  • 28-10-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Would anyone know if a bookmaker is under any obligation if requested to give a person the amount of total lodgements and withdrawals they have made over the lifetime of their account?

I asked Paddy Power for this information but their front line support staff don't have access to this information and wouldn't direct me to someone who would.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

By frontline do you mean live help or phone?

Email customer service. They'll e mail you back and ask you to confirm security questions and they'll happily give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

By frontline staff I mean the first point of contact whether it be live help, phone or email.

Back when I bet with Paddy Power and was placing a bet over the phone it sounded like I was talking to a teenage girl more often than not who was fairly stumped when it came to anything other than backing Man Utd to win so the email and live help are likely manned by similar staff.

I emailed Paddy Power with that request a few months back with no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Will you let me know if you get any joy?

They've pretty much closed me down but my figures indicate I've won a relatively small amount over my lifetime. Would like confirmation of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I don't know then, worked for me.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I don't know then, worked for me.

What information did they send you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Powers done this for me before no problem. Posted about it on a thread here somewhere.

I'm on the phone and couldn't be arsed looking for it. I'll locate it later when I'm on the laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I emailed Powers about this a couple of times, got the information i needed on both occasions back the same day, they emailed me a few secuirty questions, an then gave me the deposits and withdrawal amounts no problem.

Will you let me know if you get any joy?

They've pretty much closed me down but my figures indicate I've won a relatively small amount over my lifetime. Would like confirmation of the above

I emailed powers again and this time they are going to send me on the information.

support@paddypower.com

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Why wouldn't they send you the info?

When I asked a few months ago it was probably an inexperienced customer service employee who told me it couldn't be done.

I contacted them again this week and got the info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement