Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anchorman's Betting Bonanza!

• 25-10-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭

Alright lads, new to boards.ie due to the disbandment of Reservoir Dubs, may it RIP or hopefully rise from the ashes Phoenix style. I've always wanted to keep a sort of a betting blog and this seems the perfect place to start. So long and short of it I'll post my daily ramblings here and where I'm punting and what I'm punting on. To start things off simple I will have a bankroll of €200.

Start things off -

Bohemians 1905 U19 Vs FK Teplice U19 - Live Betting score 1-0

Teplice are top of the U19 table they did suffer a 4-1 defeat last time out but that was their first defeat in 10, Bohemians are midtable 16 points behind Teplice.

Bets -
    €10 on Teplice draw no bet 6/4
    €5 on Teplice to win outright 23/10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Alright lads, new to boards.ie due to the disbandment of Reservoir Dubs, may it RIP or hopefully rise from the ashes Phoenix style. I've always wanted to keep a sort of a betting blog and this seems the perfect place to start. So long and short of it I'll post my daily ramblings here and where I'm punting and what I'm punting on. To start things off simple I will have a bankroll of €200.

Start things off -

Bohemians 1905 U19 Vs FK Teplice U19 - Live Betting score 1-0

Teplice are top of the U19 table they did suffer a 4-1 defeat last time out but that was their first defeat in 10, Bohemians are midtable 16 points behind Teplice.

Bets -
    €10 on Teplice draw no bet 6/4
    €5 on Teplice to win outright 23/10

So Teplice did the business for us coming from behind to win 2-1.

€10 on Teplice draw no bet 6/4 - returns €25 -€15 profit
    €5 on Teplice to win outright 23/10 - returns €16.50 - €11.50 Profit

Bankroll - €226.50

Taking a look then at the upcoming live games Woodlands Wellington v Home United. Half with most goals second half evens, there have been double the amount of goals in the second half of away Home United games and triple the amount of goals in the second half of home Woodlands Wellington games. Its a free speculative punt on the money made this morning.
    €26.50 on most goals second half @ evens

So Teplice did the business for us coming from behind to win 2-1.

€10 on Teplice draw no bet 6/4 - returns €25 -€15 profit
    €5 on Teplice to win outright 23/10 - returns €16.50 - €11.50 Profit

Bankroll - €226.50

Taking a look then at the upcoming live games Woodlands Wellington v Home United. Half with most goals second half evens, there have been double the amount of goals in the second half of away Home United games and triple the amount of goals in the second half of home Woodlands Wellington games. Its a free speculative punt on the money made this morning.
    €26.50 on most goals second half @ evens

Game finished 0-0 so lost that second bet.

Even though it was a free roll I'm a little annoyed at myself for not laying off with half an hour to go when I could have backed no goals at 2/1.

Still nothing ventured nothing gained. Moving on now.

Germany Regionalliga -
    Hannover 96 II vs Werder Bremen II - Interesting game with both teams at the top end of the league Hannover in second and Bremen in fourth although Bremen have three games in hand on those around them. Hannover though have proved themselves to be good starters this season and if the games ended at half time Hannover would be top of the league. A home team 21/10 to be leading at half time? I think I'll take a bit of that.
    Bet - €10 Hannover to lead at half time 21/10 ... If Hannover can take the lead in the first half I'll be looking to lay for profit.

Game finished 0-0 so lost that second bet.

Even though it was a free roll I'm a little annoyed at myself for not laying off with half an hour to go when I could have backed no goals at 2/1.

Still nothing ventured nothing gained. Moving on now.

Germany Regionalliga -
    Hannover 96 II vs Werder Bremen II - Interesting game with both teams at the top end of the league Hannover in second and Bremen in fourth although Bremen have three games in hand on those around them. Hannover though have proved themselves to be good starters this season and if the games ended at half time Hannover would be top of the league. A home team 21/10 to be leading at half time? I think I'll take a bit of that.
    Bet - €10 Hannover to lead at half time 21/10 ... If Hannover can take the lead in the first half I'll be looking to lay for profit.

Easy money there, Hannover take the lead after 3 minutes, I lay for profit after 15 mins. €10 on the draw at 5/2 and 2 on Bremen at 12/1.

Draw returns - €35 -€22 staked =13 profit.

Bankroll: €213

€7 Freebet on the draw full time result @8/5

€6 on Hannover draw no bet @6/4

Easy money there, Hannover take the lead after 3 minutes, I lay for profit after 15 mins. €10 on the draw at 5/2 and 2 on Bremen at 12/1.

Draw returns - €35 -€22 staked =13 profit.

Bankroll: €213

€7 Freebet on the draw full time result @8/5

€6 on Hannover draw no bet @6/4

Hannover win 3-2 hard way to make €2! :-) but profit is profit.

Bankroll €215.

€15 going on - Europa League Accumulator

Ruban Kazan 1/4
    PSV 1/6
    Athletico Madrid 2/9
    Tottenham 4/6

Returns: 44 roughly 2/1

€10 on Udinese, Tottenham & Newcastle

€5 on Udinese, Tottenham, Newcastle & Anzhi

Hannover win 3-2 hard way to make €2! :-) but profit is profit.

Bankroll €215.

€15 going on - Europa League Accumulator

Ruban Kazan 1/4
    PSV 1/6
    Athletico Madrid 2/9
    Tottenham 4/6

Returns: 44 roughly 2/1

€10 on Udinese, Tottenham & Newcastle

€5 on Udinese, Tottenham, Newcastle & Anzhi

Rough night in the Europa - €30 bet €30 lost

Bankroll - €185

I'll screen shot my bets from last night when I get home tonight.

But for the moment we'll stick with Bankroll - €185

€5 - Accumulator -
    Clemson -11.5, Florida -6.5, Notre Dame +11.5, Tennessee Titans -3,San Diego Chargers -3, New York Giants -1, Oakland Raiders -1, Arsenal, Tottenham, Over 2.5 goals in Chelsea v United, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid - Returns around €2,500

€5 - Accumulator NCAAF Handicap-
    Clemson, Pittsburgh, Texas,Arkansas, Arizona State, Colorado, Oklahoma State,Kansas State,Florida, Michigan State, Notre Dame - Returns about €5,500

Bankroll - €175

€10 win - Newcastle Jets v Melbourne Victory @ 1/1

• Advertisement

Rough night in the Europa - €30 bet €30 lost

Bankroll - €185

I'll screen shot my bets from last night when I get home tonight.

But for the moment we'll stick with Bankroll - €185

€5 - Accumulator -
    Clemson -11.5, Florida -6.5, Notre Dame +11.5, Tennessee Titans -3,San Diego Chargers -3, New York Giants -1, Oakland Raiders -1, Arsenal, Tottenham, Over 2.5 goals in Chelsea v United, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid - Returns around €2,500

€5 - Accumulator NCAAF Handicap-
    Clemson, Pittsburgh, Texas,Arkansas, Arizona State, Colorado, Oklahoma State,Kansas State,Florida, Michigan State, Notre Dame - Returns about €5,500

Bankroll - €175

€10 win - Newcastle Jets v Melbourne Victory @ 1/1

Newcastle Jets win 2-1 courtesy of Mr. Emile Heskey netting twice.

€10 win - Return €20

Bankroll - €185

€5 double - Torpedo Moscow vs FK UFA & Middelsborou21 vs Manchester City u21 @ 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 25 salientsix

Just copped this thread now Anchorman, looking on in awe, going to save my "professional" punting for the race track......Breeders Cup next week, opportunities there. You'll probably save a fortune by not getting PM's from me until Ressers2 becomes a reality.... Happy punting till then, Legs

salientsix wrote: »
    Just copped this thread now Anchorman, looking on in awe, going to save my "professional" punting for the race track......Breeders Cup next week, opportunities there. You'll probably save a fortune by not getting PM's from me until Ressers2 becomes a reality.... Happy punting till then, Legs

Legs hows things? Life is too quiet without Resdubs, sure if you get any tips send me on a PM!

Getting back to the thread :

Bankroll: €180

Shakhtar Donetsk U19 vs Arsenal Kiev U19, Shakhtar at home and are heavy favourites for the league. They currently trail Arsenal 0-1 with 30 minutes gone. I fancy them to turn this around and having €9 on at 5/6.

Bet €10 Shakhtar Donetsk [EMAIL="U19@5/6"]U19 @5/6[/EMAIL]

Bankroll: €171

Legs hows things? Life is too quiet without Resdubs, sure if you get any tips send me on a PM!

Getting back to the thread :

Bankroll: €180

Shakhtar Donetsk U19 vs Arsenal Kiev U19, Shakhtar at home and are heavy favourites for the league. They currently trail Arsenal 0-1 with 30 minutes gone. I fancy them to turn this around and having €9 on at 5/6.

Bet €9 Shakhtar Donetsk U19 @5/6

Shakhtar equalise but cant manage a winner. Loser!

Shakhtar equalise but cant manage a winner. Loser!

Was out at lunch and had a squint at the in running play did the following:

Bet - €6.50 - Inter baku & Zenit St Petersburg double Pays roughly 4/1

Bet - €6.75 - Inter Baku 6/5

Bet - €6.75 - Zenit St Petersburg 8/11

• Advertisement

Was out at lunch and had a squint at the in running play did the following:

Bet - €6.50 - Inter baku & Zenit St Petersburg double Pays roughly 4/1

Bet - €6.75 - Inter Baku 6/5

Bet - €6.75 - Zenit St Petersburg 8/11

Winners all of the above -

Bet 1 - Returned 21.43

Bet 2- Returned 12.89

Bet 3- Returned 11.66

Total Returns - €45.98

Total bankroll - €151 + 45.98 - €196.98 almost back where we started.

Osijek vs NK Istra - Osijek to bounce back from a rare defeat last week with a home win against Istra @6/5

Rostov v Spartak Moscow - I fancy Spartak to take this one but I'm going for a favourite of mine in the Russian league. Half with the most goals second half at evens.

Bet 1- Osijek [EMAIL="€10@6/5"]€10 @6/5[/EMAIL]
    Bet 2 - Half with most goals second - Rostov v Spartak €10@ evens
    Bet 3 - Double of above. [EMAIL="€10@3/1"]€10@3/1[/EMAIL]

Bankroll : €166.98

Winners all of the above -

Bet 1 - Returned 21.43

Bet 2- Returned 12.89

Bet 3- Returned 11.66

Total Returns - €45.98

Total bankroll - €151 + 45.98 - €196.98 almost back where we started.

Osijek vs NK Istra - Osijek to bounce back from a rare defeat last week with a home win against Istra @6/5

Rostov v Spartak Moscow - I fancy Spartak to take this one but I'm going for a favourite of mine in the Russian league. Half with the most goals second half at evens.

Bet 1- Osijek €10 @6/5
    Bet 2 - Half with most goals second - Rostov v Spartak €10@ evens
    Bet 3 - Double of above. €10@3/1

Bankroll : €166.98

Kick in the nomads there yesterday with Osijek letting in a last minute equaliser and the Spartak game finishing 0-0!

Still €166.98 in the bank :

BEt 1 - Half with most goals-second half Terek - Lokomotiv [EMAIL="€5@evens"]€5@evens[/EMAIL]
    Bet 2 - Half with most goals - second half - Anchi vs Kryliya [EMAIL="€5@23/10(0-1"]€5@23/10(0-1[/EMAIL] already)
    Bet 3 Double of above bets - [EMAIL="€5@6/1"]€5@6/1[/EMAIL]

NBA is back as well so hopefully will get on here more to post evening bets!

Kick in the nomads there yesterday with Osijek letting in a last minute equaliser and the Spartak game finishing 0-0!

Still €166.98 in the bank :

BEt 1 - Half with most goals-second half Terek - Lokomotiv €5@evens
    Bet 2 - Half with most goals - second half - Anchi vs Kryliya €5@23/10(0-1 already)
    Bet 3 Double of above bets - €5@6/1

NBA is back as well so hopefully will get on here more to post evening bets!

All losers! €151.98 in the bank:

Tonight gone with :

€3 on each of the following:
    Bet1 Juventus v Bologna - Draw at half time 6/4
    Bet2 Over 2.5 goals Man Utd v Chelsea - 8/15
    Bet3 Swansea +1 @6/4
    Bet4 Swansea -1 @14/1
    Bet5 Swansea dnb @4/1
    Bet6 Swansea 11/2
    Bet7 Napoli 21/20
    Bet8 Udinese 5/6
    Bet9 Parma to lead at half time 21/10
    Bet10 - Bet1,2,3,7,8,9 in an accy -€1.98
    Bet11 - €20 - Juve, Inter, Real Madrid -Treble
    Bet12 -Man Utd,Napoli,Spurs,Udinese - €3

Bankroll - €100

All losers! €151.98 in the bank:

Tonight gone with :

€3 on each of the following:
    Bet1 Juventus v Bologna - Draw at half time 6/4 - Winner returns €7.50
    Bet2 Over 2.5 goals Man Utd v Chelsea - 8/15 -Winner returns €4.50
    Bet3 Swansea +1 @6/4 - Winner returns €7.50
    Bet4 Swansea -1 @14/1 - Winner returns €45
    Bet5 Swansea dnb @4/1 - Winner returns €15
    Bet6 Swansea 11/2 - Winner returns €19.50
    Bet7 Napoli 21/20 - Lost 3
    Bet8 Udinese 5/6 - Lost 3
    Bet9 Parma to lead at half time 21/10 - Winner returns €9.30
    Bet10 - Bet1,2,3,7,8,9 in an accy -€1.98 Lost €1.98
    Bet11 - €20 - Juve, Inter, Real Madrid -Treble Winner returns €45
    Bet12 -Man Utd,Napoli,Spurs,Udinese - €3 Loser

Bankroll - €100

Returns from above bets €153.30

Bankroll €253.30

Nice to get a few things going my way tonight, Juve & Swansea in particular.

Tonights bets -

NBA basketball -
    €10 on Denver Nuggets +1.5
    €10 on Chicago Bulls -7.5
    €10 double on above

Returns from above bets €153.30

Bankroll €253.30

Nice to get a few things going my way tonight, Juve & Swansea in particular.

Tonights bets -

NBA basketball -
    €10 on Denver Nuggets +1.5
    €10 on Chicago Bulls -7.5
    €10 double on above

Both losers last night. Bankroll €223.30

Moving to the Russian 1st Division -

Alania-D v Sruzhba Maykop - Alania the best first half team in the league and available at 7/5 to lead at halftime and full time. Will have a bit of that.

Dagdziel Kaspiysk v Volgar-Astrahan - Dagdziel anothe mid table team with a decent home record taking on the bottom of the league team. Again going half time/fulltime @10/11

Bet1 6.50 - alania to lead halftime/fulltime @7/5
    Bet2 6.50 - Dagdziel to lead half time full time
    Bet3 6.00 - Double on above.

Both losers last night. Bankroll €223.30

Moving to the Russian 1st Division -

Alania-D v Sruzhba Maykop - Alania the best first half team in the league and available at 7/5 to lead at halftime and full time. Will have a bit of that.

Dagdziel Kaspiysk v Volgar-Astrahan - Dagdziel anothe mid table team with a decent home record taking on the bottom of the league team. Again going half time/fulltime @10/11

Bet1 6.50 - alania to lead halftime/fulltime @7/5
    Bet2 6.50 - Dagdziel to lead half time full time
    Bet3 6.00 - Double on above.

Looking dodgy for us. so Laying off

Bet1 - Draw at Halftime 4/6 €10
    Bet2 - Draw at halftime 1/2 €10
    Bet3 - Double of above €10

Looking dodgy for us. so Laying off

Bet1 - Draw at Halftime 4/6 €10
    Bet2 - Draw at halftime 1/2 €10
    Bet3 - Double of above €10

What a completely stupid idea! But anyway Bet 2 came off so €15 back -

€189.30 Bankroll with the Alania bet still running if they win we'll be back to just above the starting roll .. Stupid stupid betting there!

What a completely stupid idea! But anyway Bet 2 came off so €15 back -

€189.30 Bankroll with the Alania bet still running if they win we'll be back to just above the starting roll .. Stupid stupid betting there!

€19.30 on Thomas Berdych at 5/6 betting in running a set down but playing well and really putting it up to Anderson on Anderson's serve in every game.

€19.30 on Thomas Berdych at 5/6 betting in running a set down but playing well and really putting it up to Anderson on Anderson's serve in every game.

Winner €205.38.

Repairs some of the damage on that brainfart earlier.

€6.50 bet on alaina is a winner too just waiting on the game to finish 3-0 up in the 93rd minute. Will return €15.60

Bankroll €220.98. So after all the mornings stupidity I'm down €2.32. Not a bad state of affairs.

Taking the €20.98 and putting in on FK Astrakhan in running at 4/5. Russian 2nd Division, they have a good second half record and currently its 0-0 with midtable Taganrog.

Winner €205.38.

Repairs some of the damage on that brainfart earlier.

€6.50 bet on alaina is a winner too just waiting on the game to finish 3-0 up in the 93rd minute. Will return €15.60

Bankroll €220.98. So after all the mornings stupidity I'm down €2.32. Not a bad state of affairs.

Taking the €20.98 and putting in on FK Astrakhan in running at 4/5. Russian 2nd Division, they have a good second half record and currently its 0-0 with midtable Taganrog.

Kick in the gonads! :-) But sure such is the gambling life back to square one! €200

• Advertisement

Kick in the gonads! :-) But sure such is the gambling life back to square one! €200

For the purpose of this challeng I've stuck €5 on Haimau Muda half time Tampines Full time @24/1

• Registered Users Posts: 25 salientsix

For the purpose of this challeng I've stuck €5 on Haimau Muda half time Tampines Full time @24/1

My main challenge is trying to keep up with you, who the hell are Haimau Muda? Do they compete in the AUL or in the Churches League??:D

Just look at the Breeders card for tonight, will watch but going to give it a wide berth & wait until tomorrow

salientsix wrote: »

My main challenge is trying to keep up with you, who the hell are Haimau Muda? Do they compete in the AUL or in the Churches League??:D

Just look at the Breeders card for tonight, will watch but going to give it a wide berth & wait until tomorrow
    Singapore super league man!!

Dunno what happened here I posted up my bets yesterday afternoon but they dont seem to have come through.

Anyway they were only small fry:

Bet 1 - West Brom to win 10 8/11
    Bet 2 - Under 2.5 goals 10 5/4
    Bet 3 - New Orleans -3 pts 10 10/11

Bet 1 - Returns - 17.27
    Bet 2 - Returns - 22.50
    Bet 3 - Returns - 19.09

Bankroll - 170+ 58.56 = 228.56

Bet 1 - 10 - Malaga to beat Ac Milan 12/5
    Bet 2 - 10 - Porto to beat Dynamo Kiev 15/8
    Bet 3 - 10 - Olympiacos to beat Montpellier 10/11
    Bet 4 - 10 - arsenal & Schalke draw 5/2
    Bet 5 - 20 - Treble - Over 2.5 goals Real &Borussia, Paris St Germaine& Manchester City to win.

Bankroll - 168.56

Dunno what happened here I posted up my bets yesterday afternoon but they dont seem to have come through.

Anyway they were only small fry:

Bet 1 - West Brom to win 10 8/11
    Bet 2 - Under 2.5 goals 10 5/4
    Bet 3 - New Orleans -3 pts 10 10/11

Bet 1 - Returns - 17.27
    Bet 2 - Returns - 22.50
    Bet 3 - Returns - 19.09

Bankroll - 170+ 58.56 = 228.56

Bet 1 - 10 - Malaga to beat Ac Milan 12/5
    Bet 2 - 10 - Porto to beat Dynamo Kiev 15/8
    Bet 3 - 10 - Olympiacos to beat Montpellier 10/11
    Bet 4 - 10 - arsenal & Schalke draw 5/2
    Bet 5 - 20 - Treble - Over 2.5 goals Real &Borussia, Paris St Germaine& Manchester City to win.

Bankroll - 168.56

Bet 1 - 10 - Malaga to beat Ac Milan 12/5 - Lose €10
    Bet 2 - 10 - Porto to beat Dynamo Kiev 15/8 -Lose €10
    Bet 3 - 10 - Olympiacos to beat Montpellier 10/11 -Win return €19.09
    Bet 4 - 10 - arsenal & Schalke draw 5/2- Win return €35
    Bet 5 - 20 - Treble - Over 2.5 goals Real &Borussia, Paris St Germaine& Manchester City to win. - Loss €20

Bankroll - 168.56 + 54.09 - €222.65

Bankroll: €222.65

Russian FNL:
    Bet 1:Draw at halftime - Neftekhimik vs Vogar Astrakhan @10/11 -€10
    Bet 2: Draw halftime -Neftekhimik fulltime - 12/5 - €5
    Bet 3:Vogar Astrakhan halftime - Neftekhimik fulltime - 22/1 -€5

Basis for above. Neftekhimik sit third in the table but are 15th of 17 in the league in half time statistics. Drawing 11, winning 2 and losing 6 at the half. Serious second half side, turning those into 9 wins 5 draws and 5 losses.

Bankroll: €222.65

Russian FNL:
    Bet 1:Draw at halftime - Neftekhimik vs Vogar Astrakhan @10/11 -€10
    Bet 2: Draw halftime -Neftekhimik fulltime - 12/5 - €5
    Bet 3:Vogar Astrakhan halftime - Neftekhimik fulltime - 22/1 -€5

Basis for above. Neftekhimik sit third in the table but are 15th of 17 in the league in half time statistics. Drawing 11, winning 2 and losing 6 at the half. Serious second half side, turning those into 9 wins 5 draws and 5 losses.

Meh.. losers the lot! Russian second division can be the gamblers graveyard!

Bankroll: €202.65

Bet1 -€10 over 2.5 goals Tranmere&MKDons @evens
    Bet2 -€10 on Tampa Bay -1.5 NFL @10/11
    Bet3 - €10 on New Orleans Saints -4.5 NFL @10/11
    Bet4 - €10 on Baltimore Ravens -3NFL @5/6
    Bet5 - €10 Over 2.5 goals Cardiff v Middelsborough @7/10
    Bet6- €10 Under 2.5 goals Huddersfield v [EMAIL="Brighton@3/4"]Brighton@3/4[/EMAIL]
    Bet7 - €5 on Bury @12/5
    Bet8 - €5 on Crewe @9/4
    Bankroll €202.65 - €70 - €132.65

Looking at a couple of bets I'm going to make to trade in play:

Bet9 -€10 lay on Chelsea @19/20
    Bet10 -€10 back on Tottenham @3/1
    Bet11 -€10 Lay on Swindon @4/6

Bankroll €132.65 -30- €102.65

Accumulators/Exotics:
    Bet12 -€5 -Denver, Saints, Cincin, Houston, Patriots, Cowboys, Buccaneers, Falcon, Packers, Redskins all to win @24/1
    Bet13 -€1 on 7 folds and 8 folds, total cost €9 - Packers-3.5, Redskins-3.5, Bucs -1.5, Colts+9, Jags +15,Bengals-3,Saints-4.5,Ravens -2.5 all win pays €995.
    Bet14 - €10 - Ravens-2.5,Saints-4.5,Tampa Bay -1.5

Bet15 €8.65 - Crystal Palace 10/11, Napoli 4/5, Fiorentina 4/7, Athletico Madrid 8/11

Bankroll €102.65 - 32.65 - €70

Interesting weekend ahead :-) Finally had the where withal to look at the weekends bets in advance and do them early so I dont have to come back in here and put them up! :-)

Meh.. losers the lot! Russian second division can be the gamblers graveyard!

Bankroll: €202.65

Bet1 -€10 over 2.5 goals Tranmere&MKDons @evens
    Bet2 -€10 on Tampa Bay -1.5 NFL @10/11
    Bet3 - €10 on New Orleans Saints -4.5 NFL @10/11
    Bet4 - €10 on Baltimore Ravens -3NFL @5/6
    Bet5 - €10 Over 2.5 goals Cardiff v Middelsborough @7/10
    Bet6- €10 Under 2.5 goals Huddersfield v Brighton@3/4
    Bet7 - €5 on Bury @12/5
    Bet8 - €5 on Crewe @9/4
    Bankroll €202.65 - €70 - €132.65

Bet9 -€10 lay on Chelsea @19/20
    Bet10 -€10 back on Tottenham @3/1
    Bet11 -€10 Lay on Swindon @4/6

Bankroll €132.65 -30- €102.65

Accumulators/Exotics:
    Bet12 -€5 -Denver, Saints, Cincin, Houston, Patriots, Cowboys, Buccaneers, Falcon, Packers, Redskins all to win @24/1
    Bet13 -€1 on 7 folds and 8 folds, total cost €9 - Packers-3.5, Redskins-3.5, Bucs -1.5, Colts+9, Jags +15,Bengals-3,Saints-4.5,Ravens -2.5 all win pays €995.
    Bet14 - €10 - Ravens-2.5,Saints-4.5,Tampa Bay -1.5

Bet15 €8.65 - Crystal Palace 10/11, Napoli 4/5, Fiorentina 4/7, Athletico Madrid 8/11

Bankroll €102.65 - 32.65 - €70

Interesting weekend ahead :-) Finally had the where withal to look at the weekends bets in advance and do them early so I dont have to come back in here and put them up! :-)

Bet1 - Loss €10
    Bet2 - Win €19.09
    Bet3 - Win €19.09
    Bet4 - Win €19.09
    Bet5 - Loss €10
    Bet6- Loss €10
    Bet7 - Loss €5
    Bet8 - Loss €5
    Bankroll €70 + €57.27 = €127.27

Bet9 -Win €10 +€10 back - €20 return
    Bet10 -Loss €10 didnt trade in time
    Bet11 -Loss €10 no chance to trade for profit
    Bankroll €127.27 +20 = €147.27

Accumulators/Exotics:
    Bet12 - Winner €125 return
    Bet13 - Seven folds wins returns €109.54.
    Bet14 - Winner €66.81
    Bet15 -Loss €8.65
    Bankroll €147.27+125+109.54+66.81= €448.62

Nice weekend. Doubled the starting bankroll and had alot of success with the parlays. Obviously you dont hit ten team accy's everyweek but this was just about as sweet as it gets.

On wards and upwards. Monday night football in both soccer and NFL tonight. I'll be back with my bets tonight.

Bankroll: €448.62

Bet 1: Chicago Bears +4.5 €20
    Bet 2: Chicago Bears moneyline 17/10 €20
    Bet 3: U Conn college bb +4 €20
    Bet 4: Bucks -4, Bears +4, U Conn +4 Treble -€20
    Bet 5: Grizzlies & Mavericks moneyline double - €20

Bankroll: €348.62

• Advertisement

Bankroll: €448.62

Bet 1: Chicago Bears +4.5 €20