Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odds Question

Options
  • 19-10-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I put a bet on in a Paddy Power shop today.

When I put the bet on the horse was 2/1 so I wrote this on the docket. The horse won at 4/1 SP though.

I know online I'd get the best odds. I don't usually bet in the shops so was wondering should I expect to be paid out at 2/1 or 4/1?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

If UK or Irish race you will be paid 4/1 if its S Africa or USA you will be paid 2/1.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

As mickey1979 said 4/1.
    All shops are Guaranteed Prices so you should always take the price as this will be the worst price you will get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Depends on the stake also

they recently introduces a max of €100 win or €50 ew. I assume if you have more on your get the max at BIOG and the rest at the price you took (but could be wrong on that)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Depends on the stake also

they recently introduces a max of €100 win or €50 ew. I assume if you have more on your get the max at BIOG and the rest at the price you took (but could be wrong on that)

Was in Powers today

Sign changed to €500 win or €250 each way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Was it one of those where they were doing a % extra on certain meetings or that?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement