Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsure about buying airzoft online

Options
  • 14-10-2012 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im 17.yrs of age,i have a credit card and i can buy online.i want to buy a ptesent for my dad
    from mainirishairsoft.ie but dont know if il get in trouble with the gards for doing that.
    A QUESTION TO ANY ONE WHO BOUGHT AIRSOFT ONLINE:
    When the package comes in post,does it come like any other ordinary package or is there an age verificatio, IS THE POST MAN GOING TO ASK ME FOR MY AGE?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You shouldn't have any problems, especially when ordering from within the Republic.

AFAIK, it arrives like anything else. I've only ordered one airsoft rifle through the post. It arrived while I was out and it was a simple matter of going to the Post Office with ID. You should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

17 with a credit card...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

NO spelling or grammar, and GTASanAndreas as a user name, call me suspicious but I dont know if 17 is the real age in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

grammar-nazi-marchallenge-grammar-spelling-nazi-demotivational-poster-1267795583.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

moggser wrote: »
    grammar-nazi-marchallenge-grammar-spelling-nazi-demotivational-poster-1267795583.jpg

Man you really like your meme's :D. Don't think I have seen a written post by ya in yonks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Man you really like your meme's :D. Don't think I have seen a written post by ya in yonks. :)

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-post-memes-but-when-i-do-no-one-seems-to-like-them-that-much-a6e38d.jpg

Advertisement