Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a plan

Options
  • 15-10-2012 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭

I apologise in advance for this thread but jaysus! my lecturer is hot! I couldn't concentrate in class today. Every time he moved, I got distracted. I got distracted by: his bum, his belt, his shoes, his hair cut, his fingers, his eyes...

I need a plan. I don't know why I need a plan but I think I need a plan. I know I need a plan. Obviously, I don't have a plan. Do I need a plan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

are you fat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    I apologise in advance for this thread but jaysus! my lecturer is hot! I couldn't concentrate in class today. Every time he moved, I got distracted. I got distracted by: his bum, his belt, his shoes, his hair cut, his fingers, his eyes...

I need a plan. I don't know why I need a plan but I think I need a plan. I know I need a plan. Obviously, I don't have a plan. Do I need a plan?

Do what most students do and just don't go to lectures.

Problem solved!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Mr. Boo

1. Kidnap him.
    2. Fulfill your weak-minded earthly needs.
    3. See thread on what do do with a dead body.

Disclaimer: Not a good plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Are you even legal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Every time he moved, I got distracted. I got distracted by: his bum, his belt, his shoes, his hair cut, his fingers, his eyes...

He sounds dreamy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

What about his cock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

i think you need a study plan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Attach naked photos to your homework!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

are you fat?

Why? Is there a rule that says that fat people can't have plans? :D
    Dave0301 wrote: »
    Do what most students do and just don't go to lectures.

Problem solved!

I can't skip class. Even if I could, I really like his class so I wouldn't.
    Sauve wrote: »
    Are you even legal?

Yeah, I am legal. He's probably only 15 years older than I am. Hot distinguished older man. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

Why? Is there a rule that says that fat people can't have plans? :D
    No they can have plans alright just not with good looking people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

If I've learned one thing about male teachers and their younger female students, it's that it doesn't always work out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

a plan?

you dont need a plan

you need to get laid

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭who what when

If you're hot, he's all yours!
    If you're not, well sorry, thats just life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I love it when a plan comes together

Ask him to run away to France with you. It's what all the cool teachers are doing these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

I don't think OP can be hot, hot wimmens don't fancy lecturers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Write "l love" on one of your eyelids and "you" on the other. Then sit at the front of the lecture hall and blink often, slowly and seductively.

Saw that in a film!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Have you asked his wife what she thinks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    I don't think OP can be hot, hot wimmens don't fancy lecturers.....

Sure they do, all wimmens can fancy their lecturers. Wimmen like being told there's something they can't have, intrigues them.

No they can have plans alright just not with good looking people.

I disagree. After all, good looking is subjective. Fat people can totally have sex with good looking people. What if I was the only person today who thought he was good looking (if a tree falls in the forest and all that jazz)? Does that make him any less dreamy? If I had sex with him, would it not be a 'fat person having sex with a hot guy' if I thought he was hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Kidnap, few naggins, be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

OP sounds extremely creepy.

Have you asked his wife what she thinks?

He has no ring!! No ring. I double checked. His fingers were subject to my adoring gazes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I disagree. After all, good looking is subjective. Fat people can totally have sex with good looking people. What if I was the only person today who thought he was good looking (if a tree falls in the forest and all that jazz)? Does that make him any less dreamy? If I had sex with him, would it not be a 'fat person having sex with a hot guy' if I thought he was hot?

I think you need to find out first of all if he's gay like you and then if he has a boyfriend / man partner type person in his life. Maybe he's up for a three way plug!

What if I was the only person today who thought he was good looking (if a tree falls in the forest and all that jazz)?
    If a fat chick falls in the forest and there's nobody around to see it, is it still funny?

Yes, yes it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BusyMum12

Email female!!!!!!

Email him and say you are having trouble understanding x, y and z.

He should reply asking you to see him in his office. ;)

CJC999 wrote: »
    I think you need to if four first if all if he's gay like you and then if he has a boyfriend / man partner type person in his life. Maybe he's up for a three way plug!

Eh...I have boobs and sh*t. The last time I checked anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Sure they do, all wimmens can fancy their lecturers. Wimmen like being told there's something they can't have, intrigues them.

But aren't all hot wimmens not shallow and intellectually challenged?

Your really pushing boundaries here Teyla.

Its clear OP should sleep with the lecturer, how else will she know how she really feels.

Advertisement