Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Full Helmet and Face Mask (single unit, black)

Options
  • 08-10-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is 1 x Full Helmet and Face Mask (single unit, black), it's great for CQB and can be taken apart if the helmet is not required, asking price is €20

This item is in good condition, with no known faults, damage or missing parts

Postage, collection or delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash & Paypal are acceptable methods of payment
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

BUMP

For sale is 1 x Full Helmet and Face Mask (single unit, black), it's great for CQB and can be taken apart if the helmet is not required, asking price is €20

Postage, collection or delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Price drop:

Asking price is now €10 and I'll even throw in a full face mask with ear protection for free, these masks are very good for CQB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Offer Asking of €10. Where are you based?

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Offer Asking of €10. Where are you based?

This week I'm just down the road and are you planning to pick this item up or meet somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

This week I'm just down the road and are you planning to pick this item up or meet somewhere?

Wherever suits really if we could meet up somewhere that would be good, drop me a pm and we can arrange further details, cheers, Dylan.

• Advertisement

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Wherever suits really if we could meet up somewhere that would be good, drop me a pm and we can arrange further details, cheers, Dylan.

To PM's :)

Sold

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Advertisement