Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want a free bet?

• 10-10-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

After many issues with a certain bookie be it taking ages to settle bets, bet settled incorrectly, bets placed incorrectly, refusing to take 1euro bets!!!, bets not being placed correctly through their new site, terrible customer service etc etc it comes of no surprise that i have come to learn that this bookie is losing customers hand over fist with customers closing their accounts even some of their biggest customers...

So how to get the free bet, call them tell them you want to close the account and you will be offered a free bet to keep account open, if not there and then you will be contacted back to reopen account with the free good will gesture bet.

I didnt want to name the bookie but if you pm me ill gladly tell you as if you havent figured it our already ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

trixyben wrote: »
    After many issues with a certain bookie be it taking ages to settle bets, bet settled incorrectly, bets placed incorrectly, refusing to take 1euro bets!!!, bets not being placed correctly through their new site, terrible customer service etc etc it comes of no surprise that i have come to learn that this bookie is losing customers hand over fist with customers closing their accounts even some of their biggest customers...

So how to get the free bet, call them tell them you want to close the account and you will be offered a free bet to keep account open, if not there and then you will be contacted back to reopen account with the free good will gesture bet.

I didnt want to name the bookie but if you pm me ill gladly tell you as if you havent figured it our already ;)

Name and let us gain ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭trixyben

Name and let us gain ;)

I will name them openly if thats ok with the mods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

uncle paddy id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

trixyben wrote: »
    Name and let us gain ;)

I will name them openly if thats ok with the mods?
    I don't think it's necessary.

ok well a small indirect clue, its not powers but their motto is "they bet they can help" which funnily enough they never do, the owner i think has them all on these tony quinn courses and are all under a spell!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

If you threaten to close a gambling account and the company offer you something free to get you to keep it open then you should probably stop gambling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they wouldnt lay 2 bananas to a banana, can't see the point in even taking the free bets.

If you threaten to close a gambling account and the company offer you something free to get you to keep it open then you should probably stop gambling.

True enough but regardless of the type of punter you are they are losing that many customers they will throw out the free bets...may as well take advantage of it!

Advertisement