Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

matthew8 wrote: »
    Top of the league... get used to it. This week it's me against Raoul.

We're will you be ranked in the BFL ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

We're will you be ranked in the BFL ? :p

Objectively the season is heading for disaster. I can play defense and run the ball, but the real life Jaguars did that last year and finished 5-11. Loving the 3-4 in Carolina but the pass is a disaster. Only comfort is I think I'm not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Raoul

matthew8 wrote: »
    Top of the league... get used to it. This week it's me against Raoul.

Is that you that had Cutler and got 2.2 points? Says its one of the Daves.

Raoul wrote: »
    Is that you that had Cutler and got 2.2 points? Says its one of the Daves.

Wow 2.2 points. It didn't look like it. Looked like .25. The real worry though is Garcon/Washington.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Do ESPN look your weekly lineup after Thursday night football?

It's Sunday morning, I want to change but I don't think I can

Am I doing it wrong? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Do ESPN look your weekly lineup after Thursday night football?

It's Sunday morning, I want to change but I don't think I can

Am I doing it wrong? :o
    No it only locks any Packers or Bears players you had in lineup. Should be able to change everyone else

If Cutler's performance wasn't bad enough, Pierre Garcon and Nate Washington aren't expected to play. At least I have Harvin against the Colts, BJGE against the Browns run defense, the the Bengals D against Brandon Weeden. Raoul if you can't win this, you should be banned from all fantasy activity. Andrew Hawkins and Davone Bess starting, unless I get some good news about Garcon/Washington.

Well Raoul a complete disaster for me but your team in itself was pretty good. Cutler playing awful, Jackson getting sat for spiking the ball, Washington/Garcon getting injured, I hope all this sorts itself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

You all laughed at me drafting Cam before Brees, but I went 2-0 as the Panthers beat the Saints. Mwuhahahahah!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah Rivers will have gotten me some good points too, was a good shootout yesterday for you Pudsy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'm looking to trade with somebody. I need a back RB who actually plays any snaps at all. With Forte and Richardson both pretty injury prone I could do with a back up.

I hope I don't play you in the playoffs mikemac, I'm tired of rooting against Ray Rice and glad I'm done with it. Good chance for you this week, 9 of my 10 players are away from home, and Steven Jackson, the lone home player, has a matchup nightmare against the Seahawks defense.

Gee this is shocking, mikemac playing Wallace on a bye and I still lose. No player in the double digits. Speaking of mikemac playing on a bye and the lack of activity on here, are we going to start showing a bit more enthusiasm or am I talking to myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

God I hate Marcedes Lewis, he does nothing when I play him and has scored TDs in the two games I haven't.

Up by thirty, I've Witten to play, Luke has Manning,Forte and Jackson.

Worried!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Lads, im tearing this thing apart.

Getting killed by Heli, only 55 points and 32 of those came from Tom Brady, one-man team at the moment.

Pitta 0, Hicks out and nothing from rest of my team, aaaahhh!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lessons available Rob :cool:

However I have no idea what i'm doing :pac::pac:

2-2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Matt Ryan looking like a great pick for me:) MVP status already!

Dont forget to change your team before the game tonight!! Unless you are the Baltimore Buccs :)

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Dont forget to change your team before the game tonight!! Unless you are the Baltimore Buccs :)

17 defensive points. How do you like that?

Are you the Baltimore buccs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

SantryRed wrote: »
    God I hate Marcedes Lewis, he does nothing when I play him and has scored TDs in the two games I haven't.

Up by thirty, I've Witten to play, Luke has Manning,Forte and Jackson.

Worried!!

Be great if Forte actually played a game though. Absolute girl

Am going down this week against Pudsy, already 1-3 and getting worse.

With Aaron Hernandez and DHB already gone, Darren McFadden on Bye and now Hakeem Nicks out again absences are killing me

I'm playing all the lads in my division twice in the first 6 weeks. Why's that? :confused:

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'm playing all the lads in my division twice in the first 6 weeks. Why's that? :confused:

Everyone is. I dunno.

Well Raoul we may not have gotten our Madden game played but at least I seem to have kicked your ass in the fantasy. Thank you Percy Harvin.

Gracious winner as ever Matthew

Looks like I might knock down the previously undefeated Pudsy, thanks to some unlikely heroes. Randall Cobb, Santana Moss came up big and Alshon Jeffrey sneaked a TD.
    Would have been a long season had I lost that one, still might be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Can't believe I beat you heli! Kerley getting. Me 9 points and andre Johnson only getting you 1.9 !

• Advertisement

Can't believe I beat you heli! Kerley getting. Me 9 points and andre Johnson only getting you 1.9 !

1.3 points you beat me by! I dont think Andre caught 1 pass last night :mad:

Advertisement