Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Airsoft Club

Options
  • 06-10-2012 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

So, I recently found out GMIT has an airsoft club, and got a text (while away) about a "important meeting". Myself and a couple of the lads I know missed this, and were wonderin does anyone here know what it was about?

been itching to play again, have not gone out since GTAC closed! Seems no one I know knows anything, so if anyone here knows?

Also, out of curiosity, is there airsoft clubs in many other colleges? I recall something about a couple years ago someone trying to arrange an intercollege contest of some kind but ....

Anyways, if anyone who knows anything about it sees this, sends a message or reply :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

infodox wrote: »
    So, I recently found out GMIT has an airsoft club, and got a text (while away) about a "important meeting". Myself and a couple of the lads I know missed this, and were wonderin does anyone here know what it was about?

been itching to play again, have not gone out since GTAC closed! Seems no one I know knows anything, so if anyone here knows?

Also, out of curiosity, is there airsoft clubs in many other colleges? I recall something about a couple years ago someone trying to arrange an intercollege contest of some kind but ....

Anyways, if anyone who knows anything about it sees this, sends a message or reply :)

I recently set one up in my college (IT Tallaght). Right now it's in limbo whether or not it's still going ahead as there was no one at our first meeting. I know DIT have one and so do UCD (or DCU, always get these mixed up :P) DIT have won the last 2 intervarsity cups. I'd say the meeting you missed was your AGM where they elect the committee and discuss days out. go to your sport, clubs and society officer (assume you have one) and ask him for contact details for the airsoft society so you can catch up with what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭infodox

Thanks man, will be finding contact information and calling them :) odd how we overlook the obvious :P

And whoa wait. There's a DCU and a UCD? Was someone friggin trolling when they came up with that?

Might see you out on the field sometime so, at these intervarsities ;)

infodox wrote: »
    Thanks man, will be finding contact information and calling them :) odd how we overlook the obvious :P

And whoa wait. There's a DCU and a UCD? Was someone friggin trolling when they came up with that?

Might see you out on the field sometime so, at these intervarsities ;)

no either UCD or DCU. could very well both have one, not sure though, all i know is that one of the two set up the intervarsitities so colleges in ireland could compete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

I'm just going to slip this in here...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056763242

Bernie Mac wrote: »

Thank you :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement