Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Armoured Kill

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

the_syco wrote: »
    Chopper flies towards me, about to fly over me, I shoot long range artilary missiles, and on their way up, hits the chopper :D Have killed two choppers this way :P

Doing this exactly has given me my only 2 artillery kills. The chopper was rocketed the truck and it was pretty badly damaged as the chopper passed over.. very satisfying kills!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Have ye boardsies got a server on 360?

+1 was looking for Irish servers last night on xbox with no joy, anyone know of any?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

the_syco wrote: »
    Chopper flies towards me, about to fly over me, I shoot long range artilary missiles, and on their way up, hits the chopper :D Have killed two choppers this way :P

Haha, over the weekend I accidentally shot down my own teams helicopter with artillery as it flew over me :( it was a moment to forget..

Advertisement