Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Island - Volunteers Required, Wed 3rd Oct

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭onlyfinewine

One of the courses on my hit list, have read great reviews.

Please put me in the hat also, many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭acejeff

Another very generous offer thanks Kevin. Like many others I've wanted to play for some time so please put my name in the hat also.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

never played a links so throwing my name in this hat too Kevin. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭webels

Thanks for this generous offer. Can I be included in the hat also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 tippman26

Would love to play it,throw my name in please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 PingSeeker

Count me in Kevin, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sodbuster77

Please add my name to the hat. Never played The Island. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

Our club has good memories of The Island this year Kevin so please count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

One of the courses on my hit list, have read great reviews.

Please put me in the hat also, many thanks.
    AldilaMan wrote: »
    I'd love to Kevin. Count me in please.

Guys, you're up. We'll see you there for the 8.20 tee time - but if you could get there a bit before 8am that would be ideal. I'm in a green Golf. Can you PM me your mobile numbers. Thanks

GolfGraffix will be picking his three golfers so it should be a good group.
    K

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭kk2012

if anyone cant make it by any chance, let me know and ill def fill in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

Guys, you're up. We'll see you there for the 8.20 tee time - but if you could get there a bit before 8am that would be ideal. I'm in a green Golf. Can you PM me your mobile numbers. Thanks

K

Thats two ..... am I the third ? :P

Mr. Larson wrote: »
    Hi Kevin, I'd love to be considered, count me in. Never played there and would love the opportunity.

Mr. Larson,
    Are you still available to play on Wednesday? One of the guys picked has had to pull out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

Mr. Larson wrote: »
    Hi Kevin, I'd love to be considered, count me in. Never played there and would love the opportunity.

Mr. Larson,
    Are you still available to play on Wednesday? One of the guys picked has had to pull out.

Kevin I'm sorry but things have changed since I threw my name in and I can't make it now. Sorry. Someone else will hopefully benefit from your generosity.

thoscon wrote: »
    Count me in please Kevin

Thoscon, I'm hoping this is third time lucky - are you available to play on Wednesday morning, 8.20am tee time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

I'm ok if you get stuck Kevin.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thoscon

Thoscon, I'm hoping this is third time lucky - are you available to play on Wednesday morning, 8.20am tee time?

Yea .cheers kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭JD Dublin

K
    Kevin

Thanks for the opportunity, and I hope you get a good day for it.

Good luck to all.

JD

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thoscon

A great day was had today.have to say the course is amazing and very tough with narrow fairways thick rough and fast greens.
    It was my first time playing a links and I struggled bigtime tried playing my normal game which isn't suitable for links but it didn't stop me enjoying the course.was great to see the shot making of Kevin mick & Tom lads with plenty of experience of links golf.was brilliant watching mick putting from 40-50 yards short off the green and some of his drives were monsters especially the 18th.great round by Kevin with 34 points including a lovely birdie on 14
    Many thanks Kevin for the opportunity and was a pleasure playing with urself mick and Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Really enjoyable today tough but fair course in cracking condition. Its definitely the best links in Dublin. Thanks for the opportunity Kevin and good to meet Tom and Thomas.
    Mike

Advertisement