Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipass Course !

Options
  • 19-09-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is starting the Ipass Payroll Course ? Im starting it tonight so it would be great to see if anyone else is doing the same :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hello,

Yes I have started the course also. how are you finding it??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 eniarrol175

Hello,

Yes I have started the course also. how are you finding it??

Hi,

Yeah i am finding it great. Have to keep up the studying now till next week !! Cant wait to get the exam over with !

Hey,

I'm kinda stressing a small bit, are you doing the revision day?

where are you doing the exam, I will be doing it in Cork.

Im just going over the exam papers and the questions at the end of the chapters.

Do i didnt do the Revision day in the end but my friend did and i have a copy of the paper if you would like it !! Its amazing !! Loads of questions !!

I think im ok now with all the calculations is just the law side of things that im struggling with !! :confused::confused:

Hey ,

Did they give any tips or hints as to what will be in the exam??

Was it another example exam paper??

I find trying to remember everything in the theory is hard, Im okay with the calculations too.

Are you doing the exam in cork?

• Advertisement

No im doing it in Dublin. If you have want to PM me i can forward to over the revision paper. I didnt actually do the Revision day my friend did and she passed it on to me.

Yeah there is quite a bit of theory to take in !! OMG its tomorrow !! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hope you do great with your results !! Let me know how you get on :D

Hey all,

How is everyone set for stage two exam??

Oh im dreading the exam already :(

There is so much more in the second stage !!!!

How are you finding it ?

Totally,

The BIK chapter, PRD , so many , I think I may have to go to the revision day,

Im revising the stuff now ,but havent even gone near the example papers :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mk2013

Hi ya,

Just started the iPass course and trying to study but there is definitely a lot to learn. If anyone is doing the course at the moment or has previous sample papers i would really appreciate it. just want to start getting in the frame of mind for the exam, i know its still early days but theory is a lot to take in.

Hey , Let me have a look tonight for you. I may still have the revision paper from last years xmas exam.

I have just completed them I got a distinction in both parts. I loved it, I did find it hard tho , You have to keep on top of your study, read and re read it and you will be grand, do all the sample qustions on the exam papers and during the chapters.

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 teacosey

Hi,
    I am doing the IPASS course also and yes is a lot to cover. Does anyone know where I can get sample or past exam papers because I have done and redone all the chapters 1 to 8 and questions at end of chapters but really need to practice exam questions. Can anyone pleeeeese help as very anxious thanks

Hi tea cosey , i will have a look im sure i have the revision day ones from last year , they are very good for the exam

Hello TeaCosey and mk2013 , I dont have them saved on my laptop any more , but give me a few days I will scan them into the computer and send them to ye as I have a hard copy of them.

I would well appreciatte it thanks

Hi rockofrepublic,
    If you can find your old exams papers I would really appreciate old exam papers or sample papers?

That would be great thank you

They should be uploading sample papers in a few weeks. They are Sample Paper A , B and C .

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

Not a good idea to do past exam papers as tax legislation changes each year. Something that might have been covered in 2012 may not apply in 2013. This will only confuse you. My advise is to do revision day if you need to do extra questions or get a copy of the days notes from a classmate.

• Advertisement

I am doing the course on line cos too far to nearest class and am struggling to pay for the course as on disability and couldn't get loan of funding. I want to pass to hopefully get even part time work and just can't afford 100 euro to attend the revision day and the extra papers would be to give me an idea of what to expect

Hi Teacosey,

I understand where you are coming from, no one seems to have any sample papers lying around, also I cannot afford the revision day.

I am just going to keep going over the questions at the end of the chapters and waiting for the papers to go online soon.

Goose Paul that is a good idea thank you for suggesting that.

Teacosey, I can email you a copy once i have received a copy if i can get one of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

You will get 2 mock sample papers before the exams. These will help you in preparing for the Ipass exam. I am not sure when you will get them but you can always contact Ipass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Paula9292

Hi,
    I am thinking of doing this course, how did ye get on? Any luck getting jobs related to the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

How did people get on today in the stage 1 exam ?

Advertisement