Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim - Dead is dead.

Options
  • 15-09-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

So after recently completing Dawnguard I found myself still a little hungry for more Skyrim and decided to have a crack at the Dead is dead self challenge. Simple rules.

1. Master Difficulty
    2. No fast travel (carts are ok)
    3. Dead is dead - If your character dies, that's it, game over, start a new character.

Anyone else had a crack at this? If so, how far have you gotten?

So far I haven't gotten past lvl 14 without getting impatient or careless and having to start over but I have to say its really breathed a new life into the game for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

out of intrest what way does it work with saves etc..if i saved it then died what happends then i presume u cant just load it back up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Yeah you can save as much as you like in case of crashes or you need a break but no reloading if you get caught pick pocketing or accidently hit a town guard and rack up bounty.

So yeah you can't die and then just reload to a previous save. If you die then you die. Game over.

Still haven't gotten past lvl 14 despite at least 10 attempts, I haven't sworn this much when dying since playing counterstrike :)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

that sounds good i might give that a go, every fight must be intenese even if its a bandit !!!

awh counter strike " ffs i shot him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Yeah your follow becomes invaluable and the idea of an encounter with a dragon scares the cráp out of you again. Fun

Advertisement