Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Policewomen murdered in England

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

R.I.P, What a cowardly act by any standards, absolute scum of the earth, may he die roaring!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Dreadful news just doing their job.

RIP them both, and condolences to their families.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

May they rest in peace, hopefully the scum bag that did this will never again be released into society.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

What a horrific attack on unarmed officers, not that a cowardly criminal would distinguish anyway.

Stay safe out there folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Tyron Jara

Turns out he may have led them too there deaths by calling 999 to get an emergency response. I feel for the families and RIP Fiona Bone and Nicola Hughes. Nicola is only a year older then I am. What a cowardly act to take two lives like that and then just turn himself in. Was murdering two innocent women necessary!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Shocking, RIP.

If anyone want to leave a message:

http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/cond.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

R.I.P, What a cowardly act by any standards, absolute scum of the earth, may he die roaring!
    Pretty much sums it up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Sometimes we hear of unnamed assailants carrying out such attacks and all efforts are concentrated on finding the dirt who did it.

This bastard just casually hands himself in. He may never see the outside of a prison again but he'll be getting health and dental, a warm bed, a tv in his cell, three square meals.

I am glad that I am not involved in criminal justice management because for the life of me I can't think of a suitable punishment for someone like this who has killed two girls going out to help someone. What he has done to those two constables would be too good for him. Locking him up for life is too good for him.

Same as Anders Breivik.

Advertisement