Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarbosaurus 3D (Korean dino film)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm sorry, but did I just see a tyrannosaur trying to crush another tyrannosaur with a boulder?
    The 'red' tyrannosaur is apparently supposed to be a Tyrannosaurus according to the trailer.

Is this getting a DVD release or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Ziphius

The Lion King with Dinosaurs mayhap?

Does the Tarbosaurus' name change from 'Spot' to 'Speckles' in that trailer?

Another Asian Archosaur (teeheehee) movie for those interested, this time from India. Adhisaya Ulagam 3D!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Ziphius wrote: »
    The Lion King with Dinosaurs mayhap?

Does the Tarbosaurus' name change from 'Spot' to 'Speckles' in that trailer?

Another Asian Archosaur (teeheehee) movie for those interested, this time from India. Adhisaya Ulagam 3D!

Haha the dinos look fake enough but, did the dog have to be CG too? :pac:

PS- Seems that the spinosaur vs T-Rex thing is becoming a fixture in dinosaur popular culture (JP3, Ice Age 3, a couple TV animated shows and now this)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,142 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is the first ever dino movie where a carnivore was the "good guy"?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Not really. There's a Japanese movie named You Are Umasou in which the main character is a tyrannosaur who was raised by maiasauras and eventually he reluctantly becomes the foster father of a baby ankylosaur (carnivore confusion much?)

He IS the only "good guy" tyrannosaur, tho, and if I remember clearly the villain is- again- a disfigured, huge old tyrannosaur as well.

2zef6ds.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ziphius wrote: »

That looks awesome! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

My 4 n 2 yo's enjoyed it but the fipping voice over wrecked my head

Advertisement