Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kid hates Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Doubt he's even been here... yanks couldn't find the place on a map haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

he doesnt sound american,hes probably living in ireland,he was complaining about the weather,btw this is the stupidest link ever ,hardly a cool vid or pic link,its been on youtube for ages ...and ages,nothing new id say most of ireland saw that youtube clip by now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Doesnt he have an Irish accent ? He's probably Irish and just moaning about the place same as the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

He's not American. So much for the 'stupid yanks' haha

its not the original youtube clip as there is the racist thing cut into the clip if you watch it closely and it keeps repeating on the first few seconds..hate hate hate..etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

If I went on a rant about how much I hated nigeria i-d be racist

yeah,maybe teddy is trying to make some sort of point,im not sure if i could class that youtube clip as a cool vid link..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I like that kid.

I hate ireland for all the same reasons.

I watched the rest of the video, he does have a bit of an Irish accent actually so probably lives here. Either way, boring video...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

triple-M wrote: »
    If I went on a rant about how much I hated nigeria i-d be racist

have you ever been to Nigeria?

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote: »
    have you ever been to Nigeria?

I think his point is that the video is racist, not that he hates nigeria.

I think his point is that the video is racist, not that he hates nigeria.

Yeah but hating a country isnt racist, its just not liking a place. The kid wasnt saying he hates Irish people so how is it racist ?

Scioch wrote: »
    Yeah but hating a country isnt racist, its just not liking a place. The kid wasnt saying he hates Irish people so how is it racist ?

Don't know mate. Better ask him, its his opinion.

Don't know mate. Better ask him, its his opinion.

Ask him what ? I dont care what his opinion is he inferred the video was racist and you clarified that point for him. A country isnt a race of people. That aint opinion its fact. Its not racist to say Nigeria is a shít hole no more than its racist to say Ireland is.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

He needs to clean his DVD, it's skipping...

Scioch wrote: »
    Ask him what ? I dont care what his opinion is he inferred the video was racist and you clarified that point for him. A country isnt a race of people. That aint opinion its fact. Its not racist to say Nigeria is a shít hole no more than its racist to say Ireland is.

You want to know why he thinks its racist?

You want to know why he thinks its racist?

No I'm saying hating a place isnt racist, hating a people is. Thats all I'm saying.

Advertisement