Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft in clare

Options
  • 20-07-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

hi guys any one in clare looking to make up a team??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

Well, we are in Waterford/New Ross here. I think we're the biggest and closest group to Clonmel.

BTW were are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tsamba

i'm in co clare i think i'm a bit far away from ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

tsamba wrote: »
    hi guys any one in clare looking to make up a team??

Hi, their is a team in clare at the moment, called the Lost Souls. We mostly play at G-TAC. Where in Clare are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tsamba

i'm close to bunratty! where are ye based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

tsamba you might be close enough to us then????
    We are the L.A.D.-S. Limerick Airsoft Defence Spearhead
    or if you want to stay with Liam and the Lost Souls you wont find a better bunch to team up with.:)

• Advertisement

We are based in North Clare, we are a small team with 4 to 5 players active at the moment, but our numbers are growing. We usaly team up with the L.A.D.S, whenever possible. Their a sound bunch. Since you so close to limerick, give them a shout. See you on the field soon.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    or if you want to stay with Liam and the Lost Souls you wont find a better bunch to team up with.:)
    hHi tsamba im just down the road from you in cratloe i play with the L.A.D.S a good team if you want to come out and and shoot just give Ninja or me a shout

Darth Mac, you heading to the test next wend?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

Darth Mac, you heading to the test next wend?
    Are you talking to me or tsamba if me sorry cant make it i will be at the opening hope to see you then and shoot ya:D

too bad. I will be at the opening myself. Just a 5 min cycle form my gaff. Talk to you then. Should be a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Hello other ppl in Clare. We have a team loosely based around ennis, and we try to skirmish monthly whenever we can. We have about 10 or so members there all the time, with another ten who come irregularly.
    As of yet I don't think we'va come up with a name that we can all agree on.
    Infact, I think today that there are three or four of us out with the Lost Souls at the moment.
    I'd be there myself but no skirmishing for me until the L.C. is over.
    But anyway, just to let you know there are others out there, yet I think I'm the only one of us on boards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

never realised ye were in a team :)
    Can I join?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Berkut wrote: »
    never realised ye were in a team :)
    Can I join?:o
    Abso Bleedin Lootley lol no problem.
    Talk to Snipersight or Killinator they are looking after patches n stuff at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Abso Bleedin Lootley lol no problem.
    Talk to Snipersight or Killinator they are looking after patches n stuff at the mo.

I'll chat to Killinator..he's at LAC tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LastSuspect44

You don't suppose you'd let a 12 year old play with ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You don't suppose you'd let a 12 year old play with ye?

It's been nearly a year since this thread was used, maybe ask them elsewhere. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hopefulairsoft

hey a few of us are starting a team based in and around ennis there are five of us we are all 13 anyone willing to join post back on this page none of us have any first hand experience in airsoft but we know what were doing thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

hey a few of us are starting a team based in and around ennis there are five of us we are all 13 anyone willing to join post back on this page none of us have any first hand experience in airsoft but we know what were doing thanks

You might be better off posting in the team recruitment thead!:)

Here:- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055221876&page=46

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LastSuspect44

Hey, I'd love to join what's your name:)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Hi, I am based near Broadford - starting airsoft :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement