Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best of Luck !!

• 14-08-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭

Just a thread to wish all the youths :) ahead of tomorrow the the best of luck with your results !
    And remember good or bad it's not the end of the world !
    David

(Note to mods : I know it's not airsoft but could you leave it open for 24 hours )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Cheers! God knows I need it. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

I second that, and sure, if it doesnt all go to plan, there will be plenty of chances to fire off a few hundred (or if ur like me, thousand) BB's and feel slightly better for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

VWr6I.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

And if you don't get the "all important points", it is not the end of the world.

I've worked with people who had degrees, masters etc and with people who just had an average Leaving Cert and tbh in the business world, it just comes down to who has the most cop on, common sense (call it what you will) who are the most likely to get on in life.

Don't fret it as you'll have a long life to lead whatever tomorrow brings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!! THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS!!!
    Pffft, be grand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

That was easier to do than I expected.

Well, now I can put my full attention on the important things and go airsofting again :p

Advertisement