Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile and Online Betting Research.

Options
  • 02-08-2012 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey guys,

I'm a 22 year old business student from Wickow, and I'm doing a bit of research into the use of mobile betting apps (iPhone/iPad/Android) and betting websites. I don't know too much about them so I'm trying to find as much information as possible from people who use them on a weekly basis.

Ideally I'm looking for young adults, both male and female, between the ages of 18 and 25 - if you could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

It's only a quick 10 question survey. Struggling to find people to fill it in so if you have a few mins to spare please help me out. The link is done below.

Cheers!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F8YTFYG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

By the way, although I answered it as a person I actually use a bot most of the time. Exclusively in financial trading.

• Advertisement
Advertisement