Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new bill phone issues

Options
  • 31-07-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

i dont know if i am in the right place for my post, as i am new to this and dont really know what i am at but here goes.last Wednesday i got my phone wet and it wont go on so Thursday night, i ordered the new galaxy phone online as it was free & just 40.66 per month so i signed up and then Saturday i got an email off them saying to speed up my order send proof of address & proof of i.d which i did straight away, since then i have heard nothing back after countless emails and questions to their twitter page, i have no phone to call them, i can Wednesday as i will be seeing friends & can use their phones, but my question is after me sending what was needed can they now turn around and say i cant get the phone for whatever reason and if so should they have not of asked for the forms of i.d unless i was definitely getting the phone.I am just curious as i feel because their not getting back to me at all im not getting it, which is fine but then why ask for the i.d and bills. any help appreciated.thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭kirving

Did you email the proof of address, or post it?

If you posted it, they won't get it until today minimum. If you emailed it on Saturday, they probably only got it yesterday morning.

Emailing them constantly at this stage is unreasonable, you have to give people time to do their job.

Advertisement