Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Betting - Money in the Bank

Options
  • 15-07-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭

As crazy as it seems to bet on something that is predetermined, Paddy Power has a market for all WWE PPVs.

I noticed this three PPVs ago, and started doing €10 accumulators based on who PP listed as the favourite, and if those favourites matched up with what the wrestling dirtsheet's thought would happen.

Two out of those three acum bets were winners - netting me a decent return.

The favourites for tonight are - Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Sheamus, and CM Punk, which add up to a bit over 5/1 bet on PP.

These four are pretty much who are expected to win for storyline purposes too.

WWE is very preditbale currently, and do very little to shock the audience so these are kinda safe bets. Obviously they wont work all the time (I have won 2, lost 1), but WWE is predictable enough to make this seem worthwhile in the long run I think.

I'll be doing another €10 on the faves just to see where it goes. :pac:

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Have 3 winners out of 4 dating back to Wrestlemania so far, but I've been watching less and less since the Over the Limit PPV in late April to the point where all I watch is 5 min compilations of each event on Youtube!

I'll watch the PPV (on Sky for those who don't know) tonight however.

Gone with the same accum as yourself, 20 quid on it.

Bit of a shame the tag team match isn't on it as that's a banker also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

6MmqE.gif

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭deadringer

I dont gamble so can you please explain step by step what you did.. And can you tell me what your doing for next PPV event and when its on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

You can tell by the way a match is being built up to, by the way a superstar is being pushed etc, whether he will win or lose the match. Often there are reports of potential feuds for after the event itself ( In this case there were rumours of Cena winning and cashing in on Punk at Summerslam, but it turned out to be RAW 1000 - So obviously both would have had to win their matches to do this)

Take the Smackdown MITB, which had only two realistic winners (Ziggler or Rhodes), as if you pay any attention to the WWE, you know that it isn't going to trust most of the competitors with the MITB victory.

Now, Ziggler is in a feud with Jericho for example, and this is to get him more "over", so if the two have a match at Summerslam, he will 100 percent win it, also taking into account Jericho leaving to tour with Fozzy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

when is the next one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Summerslam, it's their 2nd biggest show (behind Wrestlemania) so there shouldn't be too much story building going on here, I'd imagine that might make picking winners slightly more difficult.

Advertisement