Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Mentally Disturbing Series (Youtube)

Options
  • 13-07-2012 5:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Just to warn others - if you are under the influence of Psychedelics like Mushrooms / LSD, or even Cannabis... Do not Watch these!

I wouldn't advise watching these if you have a mental illness either, or are any way paranoid.

Always feel like the men in white coats are going to drag me away, half-way through watching these videos.

Buyer beware!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Im here to warn readers, if you value your time in the slightest, dont bother watching these videos, unless you think growing drugs in your attic is cool, then these videos are probably for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Wow, what a load of ****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Wow, what a load of ****e!
    I didn't even have to watch them and I already know this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I was toying with the idea of watching them. Thankfully, I read the comments first. Thanks commenters! :cool:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

I wish there was a way to show the rating bar thats used in YT on here in boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

they are f*cked up videos which are disturbing, ergo, as described!can people not read?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

leddpipe wrote: »
    they are f*cked up videos which are disturbing, ergo, as described!can people not read?

They're stupid. crap. retarded.

I really don't know what target audience it's directed at!

how are they ****ed up???

They're stupid. crap. retarded.

I really don't know what target audience it's directed at!

how are they ****ed up???

i love your reaction!they are a series of erratic, unrelated, unsettling, sometimes repetitive scenes. its not exactly a country scene. what about the deformed person video, that's crazy random and nausea inducing. what were you expecting from the thread title?what disturbs you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Your missing all the classics like Child Clowns, Pickle Surprise, Strawberry Shortcut, and the ShayneSaintJohn videos like hand thing and street walking

Shams wrote: »
    Your missing all the classics like Child Clowns, Pickle Surprise, Strawberry Shortcut, and the ShayneSaintJohn videos like hand thing and street walking

its time to google!!

• Advertisement

leddpipe wrote: »
    its time to google!!

Im not responsible if those warp your mind

Shams wrote: »

very very odd!why do we like being unsettled?

Advertisement