Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy power online question

Options
  • 27-10-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hello :)

don't know if this is in the right forum,but hopefully it is :)

I want to make a bet on paddypower.ie using paypal as my payment.

But let's say if I win,how do I get paid the winning amount ? Is it also through paypal,or go into a paddy power shop etc etc ???

Really need to find this out,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

If you win, your winnings will show in your PP account. Then you can withdraw it to you PayPal no problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Doocey wrote: »
    If you win, your winnings will show in your PP account. Then you can withdraw it to you PayPal no problem :)

thanks alot for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

No problem. Not sure if it's in the wrong spot or not this thread. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

My question is similar to this. Won a few quid today and withdrew it to my bank account but nothing showing in my bank. Just wondering how long does it normally take for money to go into bank account. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Did you use a debit card? If so, it's anything up to 5 working days although usually only 2 or 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

PG4000 wrote: »
    Did you use a debit card? If so, it's anything up to 5 working days although usually only 2 or 3.

Ye used my laser. Oh ok. That's ok. Don't mind it taken a few days. Just got a fright that it didn't go in so thought it was sent to a different account.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

I've heard people advising against using your credit/debit card for online gambling. When the bank looks at your a/c when you're seeking a loan etc. it may give them a bad impression. If you use PayPal, the recipient of the payment is unknown, which is safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Didn't want to start a new thread for this so:

I've started using paypal to deposit to my online accounts too. I've just sent my first payment to Paypal from my bank account last night. How long should it take to appear in my paypal account and then to appear in my PP account once i transfer it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pricewise987

You can always withdraw yoiur winnings in cash in a local Paddy Power shop....

Very handy...:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

You can always withdraw yoiur winnings in cash in a local Paddy Power shop....

Very handy...:)

you cant withdraw cash from the paddy power shops unless you deposit money in the shops

i tryed this before
    used a credit card
    get up over 2 grand from 100 yoyos
    went to shop to see if i could take out the max ( which is 500 a day or week not sure )
    they said they cant because i used a credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pricewise987

I withdrew cash without depositing in the shops....

Had funded the account via lasercard .....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

I withdrew cash without depositing in the shops....

Had funded the account via lasercard .....
    unless their policies have changed
    since i last tryed it then i dont know
    il check online when im home

Advertisement