Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jordanian MP Pulls A Gun On His Critic During Live TV debate

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Makes the video with the Greek slapping that women look mild in comparison!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Difficult to judge without subtitles. Sure maybe it was just a bit of banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Is it wrong that the debate between these 2 reminded me of this:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Is it wrong that the debate between these 2 reminded me of this:

yeah i find jordanian MP's ferociously cute and adorable as well. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Shryke wrote: »
    Difficult to judge without subtitles. Sure maybe it was just a bit of banter.

Yeah. Maybe the guy on the left asked could he see his gun and just got a bit excited when he pulled it out..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

haha he pulls a gun on him jesus that will sure shut the critics up,so much for his rebuttal skills,maybe he shouldnt be in politics..but maybe they do things quite differently over there,still i thought jordan was a fairly stable country..jesus if everyone can do that,how come there are critics over there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Ah jaysus the table is ruined

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻......¬=(゜∇゜)=

Advertisement