Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Some people like to use big words to make up for other not so big things ...
    Some people feel a muuuuuch deeper need to compensate, and buy big, powerful cars!! :P
    Meowth wrote: »
    In my emotional state, I think I said too much. . .
    Maybe me and Randy should have kept this to PM. . .

Oh randy, wedding's back on . . . dad has a gun . . . it will be a shotgun marriage if needs be . . .
    I was born with my gun in my hand! :cool:

Um ...

... so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Da fuq happened the last few pages? :pac:

I was away, came back, logged on, glanced through them and haven't a notion what's going onnn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I was born with my gun in my hand! :cool:

Um ...

... so to speak.

I can't believe you are the father of my baby . . .

What did I ever see in you ? :rolleyes:

I'm dragging you to counselling . . . :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

What. The. Fuq?!?!

I was away, came back, logged on, glanced through them and haven't a notion what's going onnn?
    CTYIgirl wrote: »
    What. The. Fuq?!?!
    Oh dear!!

/goes searching for his serious face

:o

• Advertisement

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    What. The. Fuq?!?!

hahhahahhahhahahhahaahahaha :L sorry I'm trying not to laugh. . . :pac:

being serious. . . I dont even know what went on tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I've missed so much OT! It gets so quiet in here of late I don't check it half as much as before( and though mysteriouschic takes the title this time you all know me to have been a fairly compulsive poster over the year haha).

Will be interesting to see if next years 6th years have much of an OT, let alone get close to 20'000! As far as I understand, we were quite the exception.

Eathrin wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see if next years 6th years have much of an OT, let alone get close to 20'000! As far as I understand, we were quite the exception.
    You were, actually.

First year I remember an OT thread to be active consistently through the year, let alone reach 20k.

I'm going to bed now :)

Thanks Randy, we put on quite a show tonight :P Nice to see the thread kinda ending on a dramatic note :P

Anyways a lot of ye missed it but we are resurrecting the awards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I've missed so much OT! It gets so quiet in here of late I don't check it half as much as before( and though mysteriouschic takes the title this time you all know me to have been a fairly compulsive poster over the year haha).

We're nearly onto a third thread I don't think anyone else could beat that :).
    I wonder when we'll actually be on the third thread .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I am missing so much OT </3
    For the awards we could also do individual subject ones...my school never did them and maybe I'd win something ;) :P

also you should all play pokemon black and white, they're the best!
    (Watch out chemhickey :P)

also wesc I didn't quite catch your posts but if you were saying French people are beautiful, I agree so much :L

Meowth wrote: »
    I'm going to bed now :)

Thanks Randy, we put on quite a show tonight :P Nice to see the thread kinda ending on a dramatic note :P

Anyways a lot of ye missed it but we are resurrecting the awards :P
    Sleep dwell upon thine eyes, peace in thy breast!
    Would I were sleep and peace, so sweet to rest!

No-one sez it like Willie Shakespeare! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Just read all I missed...randy! Stealing my woman! :P

also the mention of coeur and cian closely followed by 50 shades of grey led me to...
    Wait for it...

50 shades of gay :D :pac:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Just read all I missed...randy! Stealing my woman! :P
    One doesn't steal Couer, one borrows ... oh wait, you meant HK! :o
    also the mention of coeur and cian closely followed by 50 shades of grey led me to...
    Wait for it...

50 shades of gay :D :pac:
    /groan

You've been too long in Yankeeland, dude! :p

I am missing so much OT </3
    For the awards we could also do individual subject ones...my school never did them and maybe I'd win something ;) :P

also you should all play pokemon black and white, they're the best!
    (Watch out chemhickey :P)

also wesc I didn't quite catch your posts but if you were saying French people are beautiful, I agree so much :L

I will never play anything but Crystal version and below! That is my era of Pokemon and is sacred to me.:)

Also what about french girls? May I please have a french girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I will never play anything but Crystal version and below! That is my era of Pokemon and is sacred to me.:)

Also what about french girls? May I please have a french girl?

After we came outta freakscene, spent the whole time talking to people in French and wating for them to catch on, quite funny :pac:

After we came outta freakscene, spent the whole time talking to people in French and wating for them to catch on, quite funny :pac:

Had to Google freak scene, of Course it was a cork thing:pac:
    I have to try that sometime, and on the scummiest looking people I can find too, shouldn't be too hard in Dublin:P When they begin to racially abuse me, I'll make 'em look stupid...then run.

Honestly, sad and true
    1qZWY.png

That's too true! :P

So, on the topic of awards- what awards do yo think we should give? Subject(s)?, Posts, Content etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

So, on the topic of awards- what awards do yo think we should give? Subject(s)?, Posts, Content etc.?

Might as well throw up a few ideas, we need to keep the list short though, the last time we talked about awards the list was huge and fairly off-topic! :P Oh and I think just awards for Boardsies, the subject ones confuse me and we'd find it really hard to narrow it down to a few with both! Okay, les ideas:

Best Poster or Best Male Poster and Best Female Poster
    Best Post
    Funniest Poster
    Procrastinator of the Year :P
    Should be a Couple (that would be quite interesting after the last few pages!) :pac:
    Most Likely to Become a Millionaire
    Poster you'd most like to go to college with
    Best Taste in Music
    Best Tag
    Bragger of the Year
    Nicest Poster

Just some ideas, what do people think? :)

I like them! :) We should have a couple more aswell though! :P

I like them! :) We should have a couple more aswell though! :P

Yeah sure, I just thought I'd post whatever ones I'd though of! :) A couple more would be good. I was looking at the C&H awards thread earlier to see how they did it, they had fourteen awards plus a host, so I suppose it'd work well if we did something similar? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

If a person won an award could they put it on their CV? :D

So yeah my dog got his hair cut today :D he is so adorable :D

anyways I was thinking, if we were to have a host, there will obviously be a lot of people wanting to be it.
    So I was thinkin we could run a little competition for it or something. Like whoever wants to be the host, you write an intro and send it to randy or something and he picks the best. Just a thought though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Whenever I read posts about me that I've missed I always feel so victimised :(

The awards shall be good! :) Has anyone here det up a Student Account in a Bank for University yet?

The awards shall be good! :) Has anyone here det up a Student Account in a Bank for University yet?

I think an account that I've had for a couple of years is being changed to a student one soon. The total amount in it is and always has been €0.00.

College is going to be fun. :pac:

This is like eastenders with the drama .

Neighbours Boardsies

Previously on Boardsies . . .
    The awards were revived, and everybody seemed to be having the boardsie craic. . . Then mods were mentioned . . . and the shocking revelation of the thread came about . . . Randy was a playa :cool:

Coeur got upset and left. . . while Meowth and Randy had it out with one another . . . More shocking revelations were made

The Boardsies were watching helplessly . . . and more came in puzzled towards the end of the fight

After the fight, the boardsies act like nothing happened

Good boardsies really do make good friends :P

It was gonna be Desperate Housewives Boardsies :P

• Advertisement

I have 5.14 in mine! :L

9,901 post! :D

999 until a 2nd OT thread is closed, shocking really! :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement